Chapter 13

I woke up to not feeling very well. I had a major headache and there was Logan having to ruin my whole day. He was yelling at his vlog camera. Not that your guys haven't seen that already am I right. I saw beside me were the boys and by boys I mean Why Don't We and the Martinez twins. I did not know what they were doing here but imma just leave them be. "Ayye Amber"Logan yelled.
"Shut up"I said pulling the pillow over my face.
"She's a lil fistey one if you know what I mean"He loudly whispered to the camera. "I can hear you you know"I said uncovering my face.
"Yeah I know that's why I said it"Logan said.
"Anyways Logan you may be wondering why these people are here"Logan said pointed the camera to them.
"Because there fuckin lazy as ever"Logan said.
"You watch your mouth"I said.
"Not like you never do it"He said.
"I don't now be quiet, there trying to sleep"I said.
There was a knock at the door.
"I got it"Logan yelled.
"Who are you"Logan asked.
"Im Ryan I wanted to see if Amber was okay"He said.
"Yeah she's fine why"Logan asked.
"Did you not see on the news, it was all over when she nearly got arrested"Ryan said "so is she okay and if she is I need to see her please"Ryan tried walking in but Logan blocked him. "Woah okay buddy that's a little over the top, I don't really allow strangers in my house especially if I don't know them"Logan said shutting the door. "What was that all about"I asked Logan. "Well were about to find out"Logan turned on the news.
"A social media star nearly arrested for driving without a license by the name of Amber Lena Paul younger sister to Jake and Logan paul"The reporter said "Someone sent us this video of this all happening yesterday morning"She said. It was the video of us all crowded around the officer. I turned the t.v off.
"What was that for"Logan said.
I ignored him and went on my phone.
A bunch of Instagram notification. And im tagged in so many post which were mainly me getting arrested. Just my lucky day.
I looked at one photo on there.

223, 453 Likes👍

Paul.hater:Just like her brother. I used to look up to her but now im over it.
@Amber paul

Comments
Xz.gurly: I agree she's such a wanna be like who does that.

JJkim: hate her, she could go kill herself

Dove Cameron: Just because someone has gotten nearly arrested does not mean that you ppl need to tell someone to kill herself because by far I know Amber has gone through things no one else has and all this hating will just only make it worse for her and yourself you all should stick up for one another not torment each other. I recommend you all delete these post and nasty rumors about her now. -Signed Chloe.

I reread that over and over again the actual Dove Cameron.stood up for me. Yeah I only meet her once but wow that girl can stand up. I didn't even think she would remember me.
I looked up at Logan and he had the blow horn by Daniel and Corbyn's ears. I covered my ears before he could do it. Next thing you know all the boys were tackling Logan and surprisingly Logan was losing.
I laughed at them.

Once they all got up they started going over what their plans were.
"Well I know what imma do, go get something to eat"I said.
"With who"Logan said.
"No one"I said.
"Is it because your to ugly to actually date a guy"Logan said
"For your information Logan I dated one person"I said
"Yeah an how'd that turn out for you"Logan said.
"Not like you ever dated anyone"I told him. He started chasing me, so I ran into Evan's room and locked the door. Surprising when I turned around No Evan our iris. "Open the door"Logan yelled. "Not until you take all the things you said about me back and buy me meet and greet tickets to go see Dove Cameron"I said.
"No, but I will have Jeff set up an afternoon with you guys"Logan said.
"Even better"I said. I opened the door
as Logan and the boys stood there with their hands behind their backs.
Before I could go back into the room they threw the plates at me.
"I am not cleaning that up again"I said. I picked a piece of the broken glass and threw it at Logan.
"Aw LIDIAA"Logan yelled.
"She's not here dude"Jonah said.
"Crap Evvaan"Logan yelled.
"Not here either"Johan said
"Noo honeyy noo"Logan said as he grabbed the broom. He handed it to me. "What am I supposed to do with this"I asked. "Pick it up"Logan said.
I was about to speak but Logan cut me off. "No buts clean"Logan said.
"Your just like Jake you know that"I said.
"Oh no you didn't"Logan said.
I ran out the door before he could do anything else. I ran down to hallway into the lobby and sat there out of breath. Logan ran in with the boys.
"What took you so long"I asked.
"Well since were here let's go to Jakes"I said. Logan and everyone else agreed and we were off.