Chapter 30

I sat on Martinez bed I haven't fallen asleep. I heard people down stairs. I haven't come out of the room yet. That's when there was a knock at the door.
"Leave me alone"I yelled.
"Come on open up"I heard Anthony say from the other side of the door.
"Why. It's not like you care"I said.
"Okay that's enough im coming in"He said as he surprisingly unlocked the door.
"Hey you"He said smiling.
"Goodbye Anthony"I said.
"Ouch that hurt"He said.
"Yeah now you know how I feel"I said.
"Yeah well I also think you should eat"He said.
"Ha whats it to you if I do"I asked.
"Because were all worried you legit haven't eaten in like a week"He said.
"Lie it's only been 3 days so"I said.
"Same difference now let's go"Anthony picked me up and headed to the kitchen.
"Put me down"I said.
"Yeah okay"He said and set me down in the kitchen.
"Hey Amber been a while"Jake said.
"Shut up ass hole"I said.
"Okay"He said
"Now Daniel hates me and it's your fault. Are you happy Jake? Now my life is over. Thanks to you and you"I said pointing to Jake and Chance.
"Okay well it was just a stupid game"Jake said.
"Just a stupid game huh. Your funny you know that. That stupid game made Daniel hate me so I hope you two are happy with yourselves"I said walking out.
I walked out of the house slamming the door and passed the gates onto the street.
I was walking not knowing where I was going. I was walking as far as I could go as far as my legs would take me.
Finally my legs gave out and I sat down. I found myself by a bus bench.
I sat down not knowing what I was doing or were I was gonna go or do at this point I was just mad.
"Are you waiting for the bus too sweetheart"A voice asked.
I looked up seeing a woman about in her twenty's.
"Oh no just getting some fresh air"I said and gave her a smile.
"Hey I think I know you your Amber Paul right?" She asked.
"Yeah I am"I said.
"Hi im Rosalie and my daughter Elizabeth loves you do you mind saying hi"She asked.
"Yeah sure"I said.
She started recording.
"Hi Elizabeth thank you for watching my videos always stay positive and amazing love you"I said and blew a kiss.
"Thank you so much"Rosalie said.
"No problem"I said.
The bus came by.
"Well I gotta go but it was so nice meeting you"She said hoping on the bus. I waved to her.
At least I have my fans.
It was getting dark now.
Thanks L.A for your super dark days.
I felt my eyes droop but fought to stay up.
"Why are you out here Amber, I thought you were at Jakes"I heard Logan's voice say from behind me.
"Because I can"I said.
"Oh sassy little one huh"Logan said.
"Haha that's me"I said.
"Yeah well lets go ill take you home but your gonna have to call Jake and apologize for running away from him"Logan said.
"Ugh fine Paul Logan"I said.
"Hahaha it's Logan Paul"He said.
"Well now it's Paul Logan"I said.
"Jeez I hate you"He said.
"You love me admit it"I said.
"Sure whatever you say Amber"He said.
I laughed at him.

That night I ly in bed still waiting for a call back from Daniel but nothing then I finally fell asleep.