Chapter 23

I was lying happily watching the newest season of stranger things when someone knocked on my door. Just great.
I got up still in my maverick hoddie and leggings. I opened the door to see Christina......and the boys. My life is over.
"Hi" I said as politely as I could trying not to break down like hell on them.
"Hey Amber"Christina said.
We hugged for a while till I finally pulled away.
"So we just wanted to stop by and talk"Christina said.
"Yeah and Christina was the only one who could convince you"Corbyn said. I tried keeping the smile of my face but failed.
"Hey finally I see a smile from you"Christina said "anyways boys sit down and me and Amber will go"Christina said.
We sat on my bed everything quiet for a moment. "Amber you gotta believe me when I say this but.... Daniel didn't mean to kiss that girl. He was being stupid and wasn't thinking especially about you" she said.
"So he did do it on purpose"I said. Christina looked at me for a moment before finally speaking. "Yes. Be he didn't mean it. Look just talk to him"She said as she called Daniel's name. He walked in.
"Yeah"he said. His face his eyes his smile his laugh his voice, it all came back to me. And it hurt like tiny little knives stabbing me in the heart.
"I need you two to talk this out"Christina said as she walked out closing the door.
He sat down on my bed.
"Look Amber I didn't mean it intentionally. I was being dumb and I wasn't thinking right. My head was in a different place"Daniel said.
"I know you didn't mean it intentionally but I don't want to get hurt again"I said.
"Again?"He asked.
"Well I had an ex back in Ohio his name was Jordan and he use to hit me mainly if I weren't home for a while he always thought I was with some other guys when I really was getting away from him. I couldn't get him to stop but my brothers did. Now I regret everything in the past I regret saying I loved him. I just...I don't know anymore"I said crying.
"I'd never hurt you like that"Daniel said and pulled me into a tight hug.
The guys and Christina barged in.
"I will beat that guy up if I ever see him"Jonah said playfully. I looked at them.
"Were you listening to our conversation"I asked.
"Maybe but your a couple again. Yay. My plan worked"Christina said with jazz hands.
I laughed at her weirdness then again I wouldn't blame her.
We all hugged...again.
"I missed this"I said.
"And we missed you"Jack said
"Aww that's the nicest this you've ever said it me noodles"I said and messed up his hair.
"No I'm always nice to you"He said
"Funny"I said.
"Hey how about you dye your hair more white"He said.
"Woah woah woah at least I don't look like George Washington"I said.
"Hey you copy cat"Corbyn said.
"The only thing I copy is other people's homework"I said
Corbyn shook his head at me "your so bad Amber no wonder why your a Paul your a perfect match"Corbyn said.
"Aww thanks"I said.
"I said a boom boom boom now let me hear you say wayhoo"Jack yelled.
"Wayhoooo"Everyone yelled back.
"We gotta get you outta the house so let's go Amber"Christina dragged me out.

The rest of the day was a blur one moment I was fine and the next I was on the ground. Not able to move. Everything blurry. And voices of the boys and Christina.