Chapter 3

A while after the left I decided to post that video because I haven't posted for that day.

I heard a knock at my door. "come in" i said. Tessa walked "hey A, you okay"she asked. "yeah i'm okay"I said. "I know how it feels, when chance broke up with me I was heartbroken" Tessa said and sat on my bed. I nodded my head. I heard another knock on my door and Ivan peaked his head in. "Hey Amber can I talk to you for a minute"He asked and walked in. "sure' I said.

Tessa walked out glaring at Ivan and shut the door behind her. She seems mad. Ivan sat next to me. "Hey Amber i'm sorry if I hurt you just think it would be best to be just friends"Ivan said. I nearly started crying again. "don't cry, look I just don't want anything between us"He said and pulled me into a hug, I feel like i'm the only one crying right now. It felt like we were hugging for like an hour, not that I didn't mind I felt same with him, but I guess he didn't feel the same way.

"Amber"I heard Logan's voice yell my name. I broke the hug. I walked down stairs and Ivan followed. I saw Logan standing by the door. He glared at Ivan too. "Hey Logy"I said giving him a tight hug."hey,are you okay"He asked. I'm not gonna lie Logan's the more protective type well at least more protective than Jake. "you" he pointed to Ivan "if you ever touch her again or even talk to her you WILL be sorry".

"Logan" i tried talking over him, he's too loud "it's not his fault"i tried again. He still wasn't listening.