Chapter 17

I sat on my bed in Jakes room eating ice cream out of the tub. That's normal behavior for us girl's when were down. I have not talked to anyone here when I came back Its not that I don't want to it's just I can't and plus I have nothing to say
I was scrolling on Instagram when I got a message from Daniel.

D- hey how u doing
A-😶😭
D- don't worry it'll all be fine
A-how do u know that
D- because if there's one thing I know is that your strong and the most beautiful person alive you'll get over it.
A- what are u saying
D- I like you.

Those words made my whole body numb Daniel likes me.

A- I like you too.
D- I have have a surprise for you.
A- yes?
I got no answer but suddenly I heard a knock at my door.
I opened it and saw Daniel on his knee and everyone behind him. All of Team 10, Logan Ayla, Jake, Why don't We.
"Amber Lena Paul, would you be my girlfriend now till time and times are done"Daniel said.
I stood there in shock is this really happening is this a dream.
"Yes"I said excitedly. We both hugged. Everyone awed.
"That was the most cutest thing I've ever seennn"Tessa screamed.
"Yeah Jake never did that for me"Erica said. Jake playfully glared at her.
We all laughed.
"Well I guess now there's only one Paul who is still single while Jake Pauler's are on top"Jake said.
"Hey don't disrespect the Logang"I told Jake.
"Oh yeah whatcha gonna do about it"Jake said. Right then and there I just noticed everyone was vlogging the whole thing.
"Oh yeah"I said. I jumped on Jake's back and grabbed his camera.
"Give that back"He yelled.
"First you gotta catch me"I said running outside. I held it over the pool. While everyone ran out Jake one of the first.
"Put it down"Jake said.
"Oh you want me to put this down"I said.
"No no no no"Jake said "just give it to me"Jake said.
"For what price"I said.
"I'll get you anything you want"Jake said.
"Deal"I said as I set his camera on the ground. Jake ran and got it.
"I missed you, I felt so alone"Jake kissed the camera.
Erica glared at him.
"I missed you too"Jake said.
"So about that deal"I said.
"Oh yeah about that"Jake said.
"So whatcha gonna get me"I asked.
"Umm how 'bout a dog"He said.
"Oh no no no"Logan yelled.
"Okay what do you want"Jake asked.
"Well a new phone would be nice because someone leaked my phone number"I said glaring at Chance.
"Hey It was a harmless prank"Chance said. "Ha harmless"I said.
"Oh and a Lamborghini"I said.
"What"Tessa said.
"Are you crazy"Chance asked.
"Umm have you met me umm hello total psycho over here"I said.
"Ughh fine deal"Jake said.
"Yay"I squealed.
"Now time for my payback Erica hold my camera"Jake said. He picked me up and threw me in the pool.
I hit my head at the bottom but I just shook it off. I reached the top and gripped the side of the pool everyone staring down at me. Yes I was crying but you couldn't tell because I was soaking.
"Jeez Jake"I said.
"Here"Daniel offered me a hand. I got out soaking.
"Awww"Tessa said "hashtag Damber"She squealed.
"I totally ship it"Erica said.
"Here"Tessa handed me a towel and I wrapped it around me.
"Thanks T"I said. "But you, you are gonna get it"I said pointing at Jake while everyone laughed at us.
"You wanna laugh"I said I walked towards Jake. When I nearly reached him I felt like I was gonna drop I was dizzy and my head hurt a lot.
"Woah"Jake said holding me making sure I don't fall.
"Okay let's just get you inside"Jake said. I nodded.
Jake set me down on my bed.
"So maybe I shouldn't have thrown you in the pool"Jake said scratching his head.
"Yeah maybe you shouldn't have"Logans said.
"So umm imma call the doctor to schedule you an appointment"Tessa said.
"No Tessa it's fine, Im perfectly fine"I said quietly.
"Well you are perfectly stubborn so I already know don't make this as hard on yourself as it already is"Tessa said.
"No seriously guys I'm fine"I said.
"Can you not vlog this at the moment"Erica said.
"Well Erica I can't not vlog this because im a vlogger and that's my life and so thus is my life"Jake said.
"Oh and plus you wont know thia vloggg liffee and im a vloggerrr duddee"Logan screeched.
"Okay seriously you two it's not funny"Erica said turning of every camera that was vlogging.
Erica took them away.
"That's the Team 10 mom I was hoping for"Tessa said.
"Your not gonna get these back until you two learn your lesson"She said.
"Then what are we supposed to vlog on"Logan said.
"Your phone's"Erica said.
"Nooooo"Jake said.
"That's my worst nightmare"Logan yelled.
"Shut up can't you see your sister over here"Erica said.
I just starred off into space while all this was happening. As a matter of fact I do NOT feel like today or any day for that matter.
Daniel sat next to me and put his arm over my shoulder to comfort me. I lied my head on his shoulder while watching Erica shoo everyone out of my room.

I woke up what seemed like a nightmare but it wasn't. I saw Daniel at the end of my bed while I was tucked underneath the blankets. Then I noticed this was not my room.
"Yeah it's my room, Jake's was too loud and Logan had a meeting and I didn't want to leave you alone there"Daniel said clearly reading my mind. I nodded.
"So how you fellin' "Daniel asked.
"Well better now that it's quiet"I said.
Daniel chuckled.
That's when I heard Jonah call Daniel from across the house.
"Well I better see what he wants, ill come back I promise"He said as he kissed the top of my head then went out. I sat up waiting for anyone to come back in. Right then Daniel came back in "hey Amber we gotta go to rehearsal but we'll be back to come and check in on you once in a while. I nodded. We all said our goodbyes to each other. I watched as they went out the door and hopped into the van.

I was starting to get hungry so I decided to fix myself a little meal. I looked through all the cabinets but everything had to be precooked, baked, or cooked. And I did not feel like doing that right now, so I just got myself a bowl of cereal instead. I was scrolling through instagram when I noticed the time 11:32 already.

I my hair at least looking descent for the day and washed my face. That's when I heard a knock at the door. The boys are back already? I walked to the door and noticed Micheal. "oh hi" I said. He let himself in and pulled me aside we just stood by the doorway. "I cannot believe you"He said raising his voice. I just stared at him confused. "you know what im talking about, I liked you Amber and you just go off lolly gagging with another guy"He said now angry. "I'm sorry"I said sarcasticly. "You know Amber you know what people call other people who do that"Micheal asked. I just stayed there. "A slut"He said. I was in shock. Why though, why me. That's when I felt a stinging on my cheek. That's when it hit me, he hit me. I turned around not wanting to face him, by that I mean not wanting to EVER SEE HIM AGAIN. I started crying silently "hey what's going on"I heard Corbyn's soft voice from behind us. "I was just leaving"Micheal said I heard his loud footsteps leaving.

"what was that all about" Corbyn asked. I didn't turn around for fear he would see me crying. " Hey Corbyn what's taking you so lon...."I heard Jonah's voice drag. "Hey Amber U gud bro?" Jonah asked trying to keep hopes up. "Did he do anything to you" Corbyn asked me. "what do you mean did "he" do anything to you" Jonah asked. "There was a guy in here, Amber did he hurt you" Corbyn questioned again. I just stood there. I saw Corbyn's feet in front of me while my head was down. He put his hand below my chin and carefully lifted my chin. "He did didn't he, he hurt you?"Corbyn said. I just stared at him. "Okay Amber your scaring us, what did he do" Jonah asked, I saw him a little tense now. " He hit me" I said quietly. "He what" I heard Daniel walk in. "And who was it"Daniel asked. "Micheal"I said quietly again.

I was quietly sobbing on the bathroom floor, still thinking about earlier. Yes, I still haven't gotten over that. I didn't do anything To him. I just kept thinking " why does my life have to be like this, why me, why". Then I heard someone opening the door. Crap I forgot to lock it......