Chapter 18

I stared at the door scared of what lye beyond it or who it was. That's when Daniel came in. I quickly turned my head away so he wouldn't see me crying. "hey Amber"He said. I stayed quiet. "how you doing"He asked. No answer. "look if you don't want to talk at least talk to your brother"He said. I looked up and saw Logan walk in, suprisingly without his vlog camera.

"hey" Logan said awkwardly. "so no camera"I said. "no not today well at lest not know, anyways the guys told me what happened"He said, "oh that's great"I said sarcastically. "Look Amber, we talked to Micheal he said he's sorry and plus you need to get over this"Logan said. "Your my brother Logan your not supposed to care about me your supposed to make fun of me like the real Logan Paul will do"I said.

"yeah I am Logan Paul still but just the caring side, and you need to get over this please for me, for mom, for Jake"Logan said. "Why do you care like you said, get over with it"I said. "I didn't mean it like that" Logan said. "And what would you do if you just got called a slut and got slapped by a guy Logan" I said. I got up and slammed the bathroom door behind me before Logan could grab me. I was headed out the door. "Hey were are you going"Corbyn asked. "I don't know, and I don't care"I said as I slammed the door on my way out.

I don't understand how people was in this weather it's freezing cold. I climbed down the mountain their house was on and continued following the road til' I found the road again. I leaned back against the fence watching people walking by. I sighed. Why did I just do that?
That's when I saw Logan and the boys. "Okay So umm I did not just run down a hill for you not to..."Logan started still out of breath "wait a minute, does anyone have water or"Logan asked breathing heavily.
"Hey Amber, can you just come back just for a few minutes at least"Corbyn asked me.
"Why"I asked.
"Don't we"Zach said.
"Not the time"Jonah said.
"Just trynna help"Zach said.
"Okay look let's just at least go back to the house Amber"Logan said.
I sighed "fine".

Me and Corbyn sat down in his and the others' room.
"So Amber look I know nothing these guys do make sense and pretty much nothing makes sense but I being someone who does have a girlfriend. Christina for example and If someone did that to her I would legit kill them. i just want you to know im here for you the guys are here for you your brothers your friends everyone and if you need to talk just know were here. Im here for you okay"Corbyn said.
I nodded "okay"I said.
"Come here"Corbyn said pulling me i to a hug. I'm not gonna lie I nearly cried.
"Okay so who's up for some Ohio Fried Chicken"Cobyn asked.
"Woo"I said. We both ran out.
"Okay Jonah order the Ohio boys"I said.
"I can't order them"He said.
"Just call the Spain twins"I said.
"The Martinez twins, I don't have their number"Jonah said.
"Jeez Jonah legit all we have in common in Harry Potter"I said.
"That has nothing to do with what were talking about"Jonah replied.
"Yeah okay. Logan call Twinz"I asked.
"Okay then"I said.
"Ohio Fried Chicken"Jack yelled.
"Yeeeeeesssss"Zach yelled.
"Wait I have an Idea"Zach said.
He turned to me.
"What"I asked. Zach picked me up and pulled me over his shoulder.
"No Zach don't"I screamed.
"Sorry...not sorry"He said.
"Zach don't you dare"I said as he was at the edge of the pool.
"Too late"Zach said. He threw me in.
I got up to breath for air.
"Jesus Zach"I said.
"Cannon ball"Zach jumped in the pool creating a huge wave which nearly knocked me off my feet. Kidding.
I splashed water at him and he did the same soon enough we were having a splash war. "Wait stop Zach"I said. He stopped. "What"He asked.
I grabbed the beach ball and threw it at him.
Soon enough everyone was in the pool. The twinz haven't came yet though.
We were having a chicken fight. Me on Jonah's shoulders since he was the tallest and Daniel on Logan's.
"3...2...1"Zach started.
"Your gonna get beat"I told Daniel and Logan.
"Ha in your dreams Amber I can fight you in my sleep"Daniel said.
"So first of all you have the strength of a green bead and second you can't even see in your sleep" I said.
"Well see​ about that"Daniel said.
Logan walked forward and so did Jonah. I put my arms on Daniels arms and so did he. We started pushing each other but Jonah and Logan still kept their balance.
After 2 minutes Daniel knocked me and Jonah down.
"Can I get my visa"I heard voices say as I turned my head.....Martinez.
"Hey guys"I said.
"Hey Amberrr"Ivan yelled.
"Can I get a hoyaa"I yelled.
"No"They both said.
"Okay then, jump on in"I said waving for them to come in.
"Okay then"They both said as they took their shirts off then jumped in. I am legit still fully clothed well actually I have shorts and a tank top on but still.

After all that pool fun we all hopped out, well they hopped out I stayed in. I was just leaning against the side of the pool away from the guys wrestling each other. I sat on the pizza floaty watching those wierdos argue about who's the best YouTuber out of them.

"Okay so umm I am the best Youtuber out of all of you so you can stop please"I yelled at them.
"Huh, you can't disrespect the Martinatiorz like that"Ivan and Emilio said.
"Well I believe I just did"I said and dramatically flipped my hair.
"Okay now it's on"Emilio said.
They both jumped in the pool. At first I didn't know what they were both doing under my floaty then it hit me right when they flipped me over.

"I hate you guys so much"I said splashing water at them.
"Tambien te amo"They both said (love you too). I just rolled my eyes at them splashing them with water one last time before getting out.
I sat on the ground by the pool.
Everything was silent surprisingly too quiet. I turned around everyone just silently looking at me.
"Why's everyone staring at me"I asked. Waiting for a response back but nothing.
"Amber get inside, now"Logan said.
"What why"I asked.
"Just go, now"Logan said again.
"But.."I started.
"No buts go"Logan nearly yelled.
I hesitated to say anything, Logan was freaking me out. Well he always does but even more this time.
"Everyone get inside too"Logan said. No one disagreed with him we all went inside still soaked well me and twins were soaked.
Logan handed up each a towel.
"What was that all about"I asked.
Logan just pointed at the window.
I got closer to the window seeing a baby mountain lion lying there it looked hurt too.
"Logan he's hurt though"I said "why are why are you worrying anyways"I asked.
"If there's a baby there's gotta be a mother"Logan said holding his phone close to his hear.
"I have never seen Logan like this before"Zach whispered to me.
"Me neither"I said.

Logan called animal control, they took care of the baby and it's mom.
I was watching them taking the animals.
"Okay that's done"Logan said.
I sat on the sofa waiting for anyone else to speak.
"Sooo"Jack said trying to make conversation.
"Wait a minute people stay there"Daniel said. He left the room for like 5 seconds and came out carrying his guitar.
"Who's up for some tunes"Corbyn said.
Daniel started strumming the cords to "Just to see you smile".
And we started singing.
"You have my focus, I can't control it, I fond your magic i every moment no slight of hand cause your my truth, when in love the ordinary just wont do, you look so beautiful like you walked out of a dream I never felt this way before your eyes are all I need, to make forever fell like just a little light, I swear Id walk id run id even learn to fly just to see you smile"We all sand along together even the twins.

We were watching The Thinning until I got a phone call.

Incoming Call Jake💓...
"Hey Jake"
"Hey Amber so I have quite the bad news for you"
"I can handle it"
"Umm im moving as you know and Nick kinda sorta doesn't want you living with us"
"What"
"Yeah sorry Amber"
"Can't you tell him something im your sister"
"Well, I tried as much as I can to try, I even bribed him"
"Why doesn't he want me there in the first place"
"Well because he says you make fun of him and take it a little too far"
"Yeah so fans do it all the time and plus he's a grown man, like seriously"
"Sorry Amber"
"Okay so now were am I going to stay because Logan is also moving"
"I don't know your gonna need to figure that out"
"Seriously, okay you know what yeah okay ill just move out to go live on the streets My own brother kicked me out that's amazing"
"Amber you know it wasn't like that"
"Well now I do"
"Well you still have other people, or here's a bright idea go get your own house"
"Yeah but I'm only 16"
"So your birthday's in like 2 day so you'll be 17"
"Okay fine by Jake"
"Bye"
I hung up.
I just stood there shook.