Chapter 39

I was woken up to Zach and Jack running around while Corbyn Daniel and Jonah shot them with nerf guns.
"Why are you guys up this early"I asked.
Then they just started shooting me.
"Guys..stop please"I said as they finally gave in.
I stood up wanting to get ready for the day then they started shooting me again.
"That's it"I said and grabbed Corbyn's nerf gun and started shooting them all.
"Now stop"I said.
"Jeez were just tryin' to have fun"Zach said.
"Yeah what a buzz kill"Jack said.
"Do you want me to show you buzz kill Avery"I said.
"No. Please don't kill me"He said as me defensively put his hands over his face. While the other's were cracking up.
"That's what I though"I said as I turned around to the other boys "who's turn next"I asked.
They all dropped their nerf guns as I smirked at them.

" Who's up for some Jimmy johns"Jack yelled.
Everyone said yes but me.
"I have to pack up and everything plus I may miss my flight" I said.
"Oh come on" Jonah said "one hour won't hurt" Jonah whined.
"fine I'll come" I said giving in.
We all hopped in the car on our way.

I orderd a regular b.l.t sandwich and the boys got the same except two of each.
Daniel pulled me aside and told me everything that happened about how Taylor forced herself apon him. So now were good well all except for Logan.
I was sitting with the boys scrolling through Twitter and Logan's got me. He said he wont be vlogging for a while and he's been very inactive lately but 1 comment got me.
"Logan should commit suicide along with his other 10 y/old fans. The Paul's are a disgrace to the World."
Wow I didn't even know someone can be that hard.
"Amber what are you staring at"Jonah asked as he looked over at my phone.
"They don't know what there talking about"Jonah said.
"Just for one video this is how my family gets treated like absolute shit? He doesn't deserve this people telling him to kill himself the hell"I said.
"I agree he doesn't"Corbyn said.
"But he did film a dead guy"Zach said.
"Shut up Zachary"I said blankly.
"Okay calm down"He said.
"How am I supposed to calm down when my brothers are getting Backlashed"I said standing up.
"Okay calm down Amber your making a scene"Jack said.
"Calm Down? How Jack huh? How would you feel if people are calling your family a disgrace to the World and Making Logan feel bad for a video and Jake for a stupid video too." I said loudly. But that time everyone was staring at me. I slowly slid back into the booth.
"Ugh"I said holding my head in my hands.
"Hey it's gonna be okay they'll both figure it out."Jonah said.
"Yeah and you making a huge this over this just means you care about them. So it's gonna me fine"Daniel said to me and pulling me into a hug.

"So who's up for ice cream"Jack said as we walked down the streets on Arkansas.
"Me"We all said at the same time.
"I SHIP JACKARY"I screamed.
Jack and Zach looked at me as they stopped hugging.
We all laughed and had a blast til I had to leave.

"I'm really going to miss you guys"I said still crying.
"Were gonna miss you too"They all said as we group hugged.
"But sort things out with your brothers especially Logan"Corbyn said.
"I will bean"I said.
"Call me everyday bestfriend"Jack and Zach hugged me.
"And FaceTime me everyday so we can watch Harry Potter together"Jonah said.
"Make sure you call me, text me, and face time me everyday"Daniel said.
"I will Love you all"I said as I boarded the plane.
I heard them say "I love them too."

I sat in my seat plugged my ear phones in and drifted off to sleep.
Here we go back to L.A.