38

So I haven't been sleeping more than two hours for awhile now and I've had homework, play practice, and marching bang practice. It's taking everything in me not to fall asleep in class.
     I just got home from a long day. I'm in bed trying to get some sleep while listening to MCR because it helps me. My step sister thinks that I'm asleep okay. It's just us two in our room. She's on the phone with her boyfriend. She decides to run her mouth and say that what my mom said about my little sister getting in bed and not being loud made her mad because what I'm doing isn't tiring at all.
      She was all like, "I had 2 volleyball games right after school. You try playing on JV and varsity volleyball for a change" to her boyfriend. She doesn't know I heard her. I don't know what I did. I didn't know that practicing Broadway style dance moves and running around a stage while singing for two hours then going home for only 40 minutes just so I could go back to the school for a 4 hour long band practice where I have to march for hours, play multiple songs by memory and march multiple drills by memory at the same time as playing an instrument, including gong over a band dance 3 times was easy.
    It's also like I'm not doing everything I can to keep 5 people that I love so much from killing themselves. It's not tiring at all. Not even the slightest bit.