Chapter Four - Squad

_______________

I say I don't rock with niggas, 'cause they're fake and they're fraud

All my youngins pull his card, and they down to catch a charge

See you talk it, but I live it, yeah all my niggas with it

When it come to the money, I'm a savage, I go get it

I just be countin' them faces, I just be flyin' to places - Lil Bibby

_______________

Excuse Errors.
Next Day..

Omari

     I cruised down the street in my sliver Audi with Bean sitting in my passenger seat.

     We were running a few errands and checking if everything was straight with the gang, but of course this nigga couldn't shut his mouth about Lanae. His ass missed her as much as me.

"Man sis really grew up on us," Bean laughed.

"No lie," I agreed keeping my eye on the road.

"That ain't sis for you no more, huh?"

    I side eyed him only to see him grinning like a fool before looking ahead again.

"Don't start nigga," I said.

    Him and Nick use to stay saying we both liked each other, but I always saw her as my sister. Well, not anymore. She's more like an old family friend or best friend cause we ain't as close as we use to be.

"What, you know it's true dawg."

      I shook my head, "Nah, that's fam and you already know I'm wit' Brittany so.."

      From the corner of my eye I saw him wave me off, "And? You know I ain't got nothing against my nigga Brittany, but Lanae is ah better match for you."

      I raised an eyebrow before pulling up in front of Grubs, our soul food restaurant, and turning off my whip.

"What you spittin' Bean?"

    "I'm spittin' facts B. I don't know why y'all be actin' like y'all don't like each other. Shit, Stevie Wonder can see the chemistry between y'all two."

    I shook my head laughing, "Man you buggin'. This why niggas stay sayin' niggas and bitches can't be best friends."

    "Oh, now y'all best friends? I thought she was yo' sis nigga," Bean smirked.

     I smacked my lips before opening my door and stepping out the car. As I shut the door, Bean hopped out.

   "I wish Nick's ass was here cause nigga you shook," Bean laughed.

    "I ain't shook nigga. I'm just not entertainin' yo' matchmaker head ass," I shrugged as we both walked inside of Grubs.

     It was busy as usual. Waitresses walking everywhere with plates and shit, while some customers were paying for their food to go.

     "Hey Lucky and Bean, how are y'all," Ms. Pam greeted us as she handed over a receipt to one of our customers at the cash register.

"Good, how you doin' Ms. P," Bean smiled.

    "I'm doin' good baby," she grinned before taking the next customer's order.

    "Hol' up, hol' up," I repeated causing everybody at the front to pause, "Ms. Pam what chu' doin' workin' at the register?"