Chapter Thirty One - 4 Minutes

_______________

Never mind that this is your conscience speaking

And you need to get your girl back

You gotta find a way to try to get to her heart

I'm takin' suggestions I've learned my lesson

Think conscience you're my last lifeline

I'm down to my last second

I only got 4 minutes to do what I gotta do

To prove to you that I'm gon' do anything - Avant

_______________

Excuse Errors.
Next Morning.

Lanae

       I peeled my eyes open easily from not being able to get enough sleep last night. All my pain is increasing from conflict after conflict and I'm really tired of it.

      Earlier this morning around midnight, I received a message from Omari. Two actually, one being a text and one being a dick picture, sort of.

       I tossed and turned trying to find sleep, but I couldn't. I huffed, wishing Queen was awake to keep me company, but she's currently in dreamland.

       I slightly jumped when my phone dinged, indicating that I had a notification.

       I lifted it up and seen that I had two messages from Omari causing my heart to drop.

     I told him I needed space, meaning I didn't want to communicate with him for a while. I contemplated on opening it or just ignoring it, but curiosity got the best of me.

I opened the messages and noticed that the pictures was loading, so I scanned over the text.

Hubby🌎: He's mine now, honey😘

Before I could question or even think about the statement, the attachment finally loaded all the way making my heart stop.

My eyes teared up at the image on my phone screen. I didn't even have to click on the picture to get a better look because it was very self explanatory.

      That thirsty ass bartender at Omari's club had her lips wrapped around his dick while staring directly at the camera. I couldn't see Omari's face in the picture, just his huge erection. To make matters worse, the bitch has his fucking phone, so I can't even deny the facts.

I wasn't stupid either I knew this was what she wanted, but I didn't know Omari would allow it to go this far. This soon.

I want to blow up with rage. I want to break down into heartfelt cries. I want to scream out my frustration. I want to release all my emotions out, but what I need is to move on and get out of this toxic situation.

My wheels began turning as I laid on my side and silently let my tears fall. I promise after tonight, there is no more crying for me because I'm stronger than this and all my future obstacles.

Thinking about it all over again makes me angry. A little hurt, but I'm mostly filled with rage now. It took everything in me last night not to go find them and fuck both of them up. If I wasn't so embarrassed, I would've woke Queen up and actually had her searching with me, but I didn't want anybody to find this shit out. I don't think my little heart can bear anymore negativity.