Chapter Twenty Seven - Ecstasy

_______________

Boy you get me higher than weed

Got me drunk up off your love and Hennessy

I feel it in my body

When you're next to me

Like ecstasy, that ecstasy - Ann Marie

_______________

Excuse Errors.
*Sexual Content* (Last P.O.V.)
A Few Hours Later..

Lanae

I answered Omari's FaceTime call as I put Cantu products in my wet hair.

"Hey babe, you made it home?" I questioned as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Yeah. What you doin'?"

"Nothing." I looked down at my phone screen and noticed him watching me. "Just got done doin' my hair."

"I see," he licked his lips before smirking, "you lookin' good, ma."

I blushed hard, "Thanks Mar."

"Mhm, come through." He told me as I grabbed my phone and stepped away from the mirror.

"Okay." I paused when I heard voices in his background. "Who over there wit' you?"

"The usual. Bean, Nick, Chris, and Sunny." He chuckled.

"I should've known." I said shaking my head. "But I'll be on my way soon, I just gotta pack my bag and stuff."

"Aight coo'." He nodded his head.

"Bones!" I heard Bean shout in the background.

I rolled my eyes. "What he want?"

"Shit, who knows?" Omari laughed before his phone was snatched out of his hand.

I wasn't surprised when Bean's face popped up on the screen. "Yes Bean?"

"Don't be actin' like you don't fuck wit' me. 'Cause I've been team Bones since day one." Bean stale faced me.

"And I've been team Bean since you and Queen first met, so don't do that." I pointed out.

"Yeah, yeah. No lie, you ah real one. Bring her wit' you since she on the subject."

      "Why don't you just tell her to come? I know y'all probably textin' each other right now."

     "And why you just won't bring her? Y'all live in the same building."

       "I don't have ah problem wit' bringin' her, I'm just confused on why you won't just text her, but if you're scared I gotchu'."

     Bean smacked his lips before scrunching his face up as everyone in the background start cracking up.

     "Damnnnn, she blasted you out!" I heard Nick's teasing tone.

"No sh-"

     "Yes, the fuck she did. How you gon' front when we just witnessed her doin' it?" I heard Sunny laugh.

       "Hol' up, hol' up. Ah nigga is not scared, understand? Shit.. I can text her right now." Bean said, dropping Omari's phone and I'm guessing going to go get his phone.

      "You lucky my shit dropped on the couch 'cause I would've beat yo' ass if you cracked my screen." Omari threatened while picking up his phone and displaying the mug on his face.