Chapter Eight - Selfish

_______________

I'm selfish

I want you all to myself, I swear

You don't need nobody else, I swear

I want you all to myself because I'm selfish - PNB Rock

_______________

4 Days Later (Saturday Night)

Lanae

      "Nae," I heard Queen call my name before I glanced up at her

      "Nae," I heard Queen call my name before I glanced up at her. She took a picture of me as I sat down on the ledge of one of the hotel lobby windows.

     Tonight we were going out to the club to get my mind off of you know who. Omari. Once again he's been ignoring me for the past four days and to be honest I'm really starting not to care.

     "C'mon our ride outside girl," she informed me causing me to grab my purse before standing up.

     Once we both made our way I noticed we were heading towards a familiar car.

    "Uh, uh Queen.. who's car is that," I asked, slowing down.

     "Girl, calm yo' scary ass down," she laughed, "it's only Bean, now c'mon."

      I grew confused as she dragged me towards the car before hopping inside of the passenger seat. I got inside the car and noticed that Omari wasn't with him like I thought he was.

    "What's poppin' Bones," Bean smirked while looking back at me.

     I squinted my eyes at him as I closed the car door, "Hey fool."

    "Aww cheer up Nae, ain't you ready to get lit tonight," he asked before pulling off from the hotel.

     "Yeah I am, I'm just confused about you bein' here. Are y'all up to something," I investigated while looking back and forth between him and Queen.

"Girl no. Relax," she smirked.

Yeah, they were definitely up to something.

"Mm," I hummed.

    "So.. you talk to yo' boy yet," Bean asked, referring to Omari.

    "No and I don't really care 'cause I'm not worried 'bout him."

"Bullshit," Bean laughed.