Elipogue

Excuse Errors.
A Few Hours Later..

Lanae

"Here's your keys to your car," the rental car employee grinned, "Prendre plaisir."

      "Thanks, have a nice night." I smiled before grabbing the keys from him and quickly making my way over to my rental.

      Thank God, the rental place right by Paris' airport was still open. They were closing in an hour, so I made it just in time.

     I got inside of the car and turned on the ignition. After I fastened my seat belt, I used my GPS for the directions to the nearest five star hotel. It pulled up one that was on the other side of the bridge that stood over the river Seine and I began making my way there.

       I'm ready to go straight to sleep, so I'm very eager to check into my room. Hopefully it isn't too late.

      As I passed by the large beautiful buildings, my mind wonders off to my family. Were they freaking out even after reading the letter? Was my dad mad at me? How much did Queen wanna beat my ass right now? Did Omari let them know that he seen me at the airport? Was everything okay with Slum Money?

Let me stop thinking so negative before I regret coming here, I thought to myself.

I finally took in the scenery when I reached the bridge. It was the most breathtaking thing I've seen in a while. Like something out of an expensive painting.

      "Paris is definitely beautiful

      "Paris is definitely beautiful." I spoke to myself as I was getting ready to make a turn onto the bridge.

     Once I was able to, I noticed the hotel straight ahead. It looked like a castle instead, but I wasn't complaining. The building was huge and stood tall with many windows covering it. It appeared to be made out of expensive, ancient stone, but maybe my eyes were just being dramatic.

    I was studying the hotel so much, I didn't notice my surroundings until movement headed straight towards me. Rapidly. As soon as I glanced over, a black van crashed right into my side of the car causing my head to slam into the headrest all while my rental flipped over and off the bridge. The impact of colliding into the water instantly made me dizzy.

     I panicked when I realized I was in a sinking car that was quickly filling with water from the river. I hurriedly unbuckled my seat belt and tried to open the door on the driver's side, but it was jammed. I rushed over to the other side, ignoring my agony, and tried to push open the other door, but the pressure of the water around the vehicle was keeping it from opening.

I began crying. I was scared for my life. I was fucking terrified and I had no one here with me. Now, I was wishing someone came here with me, but then again.. I didn't want anybody in this situation. Especially, not anyone that I love.