Chapter Nine - You Got It

_______________

Bad lil' thing, yeah

True Religion jeans, yeah

Super clean, yeah

What's good with me and you? Yeah

Chasing dreams, yeah

Hit me when you free, yeah

Sex me

That's just what I needed, aye

(You, you got it, got it) - Bryson Tiller
_______________

2 Months Later.

Omari

It's been two months since I saw everybody and no I wasn't avoiding anybody or anything. I just been busy clearing my head and chilling with my mom in France. Everybody was a little salty about me missing Christmas and New Years with them, but I let them know that I'll make it up to them.

It's in the middle of February and I just got back to Harlem. I was having a friend pick me up from the airport because I didn't feel the need to make my way home just yet. Over my period of time away from Harlem, I've been able to figure some shit out about myself. One, I need to start visiting my mom more because I enjoy her company. Two, I take her advice over everybody else's. Three, I finally realized that I had feelings for Lanae.

     I don't know when I gained them, but I know I had them hidden for awhile now. Maybe it was because I use to call her my little sister back in the day or because I'm in a current relationship right now. I really don't know, but I know I want to fuck with her heavy.

    After I had that talk with Rob, I decide to clear my head and head over to France. Once I was in France, I went straight to my mom's house and asked for advice. Let's just say she opened my eyes all the way up.

       I walked inside of my mom's house, using my spare key and swiftly took my wheat Timberlands off by the door.

     "Maman," I called out to her in French, noticing how quiet it was.

     "Omari," she said, confused. Seconds later I saw her walk out of the kitchen with her apron on. Her eyes lit up when they landed on me before she rushed over to me. "What are you doing here? This is such a surprise, gimme a hug."

     I hugged her tightly before rocking us back and forth, "How you been, mom?"

     She pulled away from me and smiled, "Good. Come, come.. I'm making your favorite pasta."

     I followed her into the kitchen and the smell of food immediately entered my nostrils and made my mouth water.

     "Damn mom. You got it smellin' good up in here," I smiled, but stopped once she sent a glare my way, "excuse my language."

     "It's alright," she stirred a big spoon inside of the pot before setting it down, "how have you been son?" 

   I sighed, "Working. Thinking 'bout ah couple of things. I came to kick it wit' you for ah few months to clear my head," I informed her.

     She raised her eyebrow with a smirk, "Wow, my one and only child came to visit me just to clear his head. I feel so special."

     "Aww mom. It ain't even like that, you know I missed you too," I truthfully said.