Chapter Seventeen - Who Run It

_______________

Pussy you act like you scared of somethin'

Gon' and shoot up the terrace

Then they gon' realize it's serious

I ain't even on that, period

I'm makin' millions, I'm serious

That money come in various

Can't count it, I get delirious - G Herbo

_______________

Four Months Later. (June)
Excuse Errors.

Omari

     I stormed downstairs to the metal door before I quickly unlocked it and swung it open. Everybody in the room hopped up out of their seats, alarmed by my sudden entrance.

     "What the fuck is wrong wit' y'all," I asked, my voice booming throughout the whole trap.

"Nun'. What's poppin' Lucky," Louie's giant ass got up from his chair.

"What's poppin'? Mothafuckas bouta lose they jobs 'cause they sittin' on their asses while sum' shit just popped off," I hollered with my nose flared up.

"What happened, G," Chris asked while standing up.

"What the fuck you doin' here? Didn't I tell you I wanted you in school," I squinted my eyes at him like he had three heads.

"Lucky, I'm good. It's the last day anyway," he said.

     "I don't give ah fuck! Get yo' ass to school," I ordered causing him to smack his lips. He slowly made his way out the room, but once he was about to past me I stopped him by placing my hand on his shoulder. "I ain't tryna' bitch you or nothin' like that. I just want you focusin' on graduatin' school and becomin' better than me, you feel me?"

Once he nodded his head a little, I let him go and turned my attention towards the rest of them in the room.

"Everybody gear up, we got shit to handle," I said before storming out of the room. I made my way up the stairs and told JB to have Louie and a couple other niggas stay with him, so they could guard the trap.

I hopped inside of my ride and dialed Bean's number.

"Wassup? You at the trap," he answered after a few rings.

"Yeah, mothafuckas was sittin' on they asses," I spat, pissed the fuck off. "Don't even know what the fuck just happened."

"Damn," he said in a serious tone, "we gon' have to get 'em niggas right, dawg."

     "No doubt, B. I'm on my way to Loco Ranch, right now."

"Aight bet," he hung up.

     I set my phone on my lap before turning on my car. Before pulling off, I sent a text to every member that was going with me and told them to meet me at our Mexican restaurant.

     I got in front of the building in thirty three minutes, since I was speeding and already close by. I left my car running as I hopped out and marched inside. I heard the others pull up while I scanned the empty place.

      Usually this shit is packed like all my other restaurants, but today somebody decide they wanted to die. Miguel, my Mexican chef, called me a hour ago and told me somebody threw a rock into my fucking restaurant. Somehow the rock, busted through a glass window and caused a big scene sending everybody out.