Chapter Nineteen - She Likes

_______________

Imma take off your clothes my babe

Imma make your body explode

Imma take full control my babe

Until you let it go

She likes, she likes, she likes, she likes, she likes

She likes the way I kiss

Likes the way I touch

Likes the way I freak

But love the way I fuck - Pleasure P

_______________

Excuse Errors.
*Sexual Content*
Later on that night....

Omari

     I sat in the lobby of Lanae's building, scrolling through Instagram as I waited on her to come down. I got here about twenty minutes ago and she told me to just sit in the lobby since she was almost done.

What the hell is takin' this girl so long, I thought.

     Like clockwork, I heard Lanae call my name causing me to look up at her.

     "Damn, I thought you said you was ready," I said as I stood up from the chair I was sitting on

     "I was, but my dad start lecturin' me," she rolled her eyes, grinning.

I chuckled, "I bet his ass was. C'mon."

     She followed me out of the building and to my car. I opened the door for her, letting her slide into her seat before shutting it and getting into the driver's seat. I quickly backed out of my parking space before heading home.

     After a few minutes, I got stopped by a red light. I glanced over at Lanae and noticed she had in headphones. It looked like she was watching something, but I couldn't really tell because her brightness was all the way down. That sparked my curiosity even more, but before I could ask her what she was doing the light turned green.

My thoughts took over my mind as I began driving again. Tonight is about to be.. something. I don't really got anything planned, I'm just going with the flow right now. Yes, I brought her to the crib tonight so I could teach her ass a lesson, but I'm not going to force anything. If we do happen to go to the next level of our relationship, meaning have sex, then I'm going to let that shit happen on it's own.

      I know I'm ready to go to the next level, I always been. I don't know about Lanae, though. We been together for five months, which is a short amount of time, but I known her since she was thirteen years old. We have history. So really it's all up to Lanae of when and how tonight ends.