Chapter Fifteen - Million

_______________

Your love's like my drug, I can't live without it

That's just what you do to me boy

For your love I'd proudly climb a mountain

That's just what you do to me boy

You are, yeah, yeah, you are

One in a million, one in a million, one in a million to me - Tink

_______________

Excuse Errors.
Two Days Later. (Monday Morning)

Lanae

     I was in the middle of texting Omari good morning when I suddenly heard a familiar voice yell my name.

       I glanced up from my phone and saw Queen making her way towards me

"Bitch, who the hell you let dye yo' head blonde?"

       "I had the shop do it. You like," I asked with a big grin on my face.

       "Hell yeah, I like it. Matter fact I love it," she ran her fingers through my hair, "I'm just shook 'cause you then got yo' hair did, yo' nails did, you lookin' like ah whole snack, and your skin glowin'," suddenly she gasped and stepped back with her arms crossed, "Lanae what you do?"

       "I don't know what you're talkin' 'bout Queen," I smirked and looked down at my phone.

      As soon as I sent my text to Omari, Queen snatched my phone out of my hand.

      "Oh, I see," she smiled while scanning my screen, "this new wave got something to do wit' Lucky, don't it?"

"Maybe," I smirked while avoiding eye contact.

"Bitch, spill the tea now!"

"We gon' be late to our next class girl," I pointed out.

     "Well shit.. it looks like we're skippin'. C'mon," she ordered before grabbing my hand and literally dragging my ass to the nearest bathroom.

I gave her a confused look as I watched her look in each stall before she turned around and smiled at me.

"Spill the tea, bitch."

"Girlllll," I dragged before looking into the mirror and fixing my hair.

"I swear.... Lanae, if you don't get to yappin'. Imma get to tappin' in that ass, bitch."

"Damn aight," I laughed, "soooo... ah lot has changed since the weekend."

"Mmm," she hummed, "I see, keep goin'."