Chapter Sixteen - Young, Wild, And Free

_______________

So what we get drunk

So what we smoke weed

We're just having fun

We don't care who sees

So what we go out

That's how it's supposed to be

Living young and wild and free - Wiz Khalifa
_______________

Excuse Errors.
Next Day..

Omari

"Ayo Lucky!"

     "Wassup," I said as Sunny walked out of Bean's kitchen and back into the living room with everybody else.

Everybody being me, Sunny, Bean, and Nick.

"You know that lil' nigga Chris showin' everybody that damn video," he laughed, carrying a container of chocolate ice cream.

"Nigga, I know that ain't my fuckin' ice cream," Bean mugged Sunny.

Sunny sat down beside me and continued eating the ice cream, unbothered. "Ain't this yo' crib, fam?"

"Nah, it's Casper's crib. He just went ghost and let me chill here until he felt like poppin' back up," Bean answered, sarcastically.

Me, Nick, and Sunny start cracking up because he was real life goofy as fuck.

"You clown all day, my nigga. I'll buy you sum mo' ice cream," Sunny chuckled.

     "Yeah, yo' light bright ass better nigga," Bean mumbled.

"Y'all niggas is funny," Nick paused while smirking, "but what's this video I keep hearin' 'bout?"

"Ohhh man," Bean's geeking ass smiled, "Lanae and Lucky wild as fuck, dawg!"

He laughed and then glanced at me, "What this nigga so hyped about?"

"Nothing," I shook my head because it wasn't even that serious.

"This nigga lyin' like ah mothafucka'," Sunny chuckled.

"Where the video at," Nick asked.

"Say no mo', I gotchu'," Bean said whipping his phone out of his pocket.

"Here we go," I mumbled under my breath.

"Aight," Bean smirked down at his phone before handing it over to Nick, "watch it."

After Nick finished watching the whole video, he laughed, "Yoooooo!"

"Y'all niggas is over exaggeratin'," I uttered.

     "Nah, G. Lanae ah lil' freak.. nigga what you doin' to my lil' sis," Nick questioned.

      "Nah, the question is what his tongue been doin' to her," Bean smirked causing everybody in the room to smack their lips.

      "I don't wanna know that shit, B. That's his business," Sunny laughed, but I could tell he was serious.

     "Yeah, what the fuck is you on son," Nick asked raising his eyebrow at Bean, "if you tryna cop ah few tricks go watch sum' fuckin' porn, man."