Chapter Twenty Nine - Goodbye

_______________

Tell me have you ever been in a situation where the best thing you could do

Was the hardest thing you've ever done

But you try to do whats right

And I know that deep down inside

That I really wanna be there by your side

But I can't stand to see you cry

Not when it's because of me

When it's over, I'll never love another

I'm always thinking of her, I'm doing this because of her

I don't wanna say goodbye - Jagged Edge
_______________

Excuse Errors.
A Week Later..

Lanae

       "Queen it's been a week since I've seen him." I spoke into my phone while pacing back and forth in my small room. "Every time I call him he doesn't answer and when I text he's dry. I feel like he's about to do something stupid."

"He already doin' something stupid, ignorin' you and shit. Do I needa make ah trip to his house or what, Nae?" Queen questioned.

"No," I shook my head before sitting down on the edge of my bed. "Wit' everything that's goin' on, I don't need him distracted or stressed more than what he already is."

"So you just gon' wait 'til all this beef shit die down to hop on his ass?"

"Yeah," I huffed. "He's not really givin' me ah choice, plus I need him focused."

"Mm," she hummed. "You want me to make Bean knock sum' sense into him?"

"No," I laughed a little, "I'll call you later. I'm finna take a stress nap."

"Oh god, this nigga got you naming naps now."

I laughed, "Queen, I hate you."

"I love you too, bitch! Call me back when you wake up." She said.

"Okay, I love you. Bye." I hung up and threw my phone on the other side of my bed.

       I slid off my bed and walked out of my room. "Oh s-"

I almost jumped out of my own skin when I saw my dad standing right inside of the hallway.

          I stopped covering my face once I gained back my composure

I stopped covering my face once I gained back my composure. "Dad, you scared me."

"I see," he slightly smirked before nodding his head towards the living room. "Lemme show you something."