Chapter Fourteen - Fuckin' Wit' Me

_______________

Every time I lick it, you be losing it

These young boys didn't know what to do with it

You got it all on my face, I love the way that it tastes

When you put it all on my plate

It won't go to waste

That's what you get everyday

When you fuckin' with me - Tank
_______________

Excuse Errors.
Continuous..

Omari

     "Where do I stand wit' you," Lanae asked me after confessing her feelings for me.

I ain't going to lie. I ain't except her to be this bold and tell me the truth about her feelings. I was planning on forcing her to tell me, but not tonight because it was late.

     As she stared at me waiting on my answer, I ran my eyes up and down her body, slowly. She was wearing some tight ass yoga pants that hugged her thick thighs and hips, along with a red tank top that showed off her plump tits. I licked my lips as my mind quickly filled up with things I never thought I would want to do to her.

        Lanae sighed, "Nevermind Omari. Clearly you don't feel the same way because if you did you would've said something by now."

       She turned around and walked over to one of the couches in my room. I shook my head at her before I made my way over to her. When she noticed me coming towards her, she quickly looked down at her lap. Once she was in my reach, I gently gripped her chin and lifted up her head.

     She gazed at me with unshed tears in her eyes before she began to avoid eye contact, "Omari we can talk about it tomorrow. I just wanna go to sleep, okay?"

     "You wanna go to sleep when we in the middle of ah serious conversation?"

     "Yes because I'm not in the mood to talk right now."

      I sat down beside her as tears began to pour out of her eyes. She wiped them away before turning her attention towards me, "You know you cryin' for no reason, right?"

      "Oh," she leaned back, offended, "excuse the fuck outta me fo-"

       "Aye," I sternly said, "you know I ain't mean it like that. Why the fuck you assumin' shit before I even get the chance to speak?"

       "Because you was quiet as fuck after I literally poured my heart out to you. Your silence was enough for me to know your answer."

"I was only quiet because I was thinkin', so stop trippin'."

She raised an eyebrow, "What were you thinkin' about?"

I licked my lips before I grinned and said, "Shit you not ready for."

I watched her blush a little before she cleared her throat, "And what am I not ready for?"

"Me."

      She crossed her arms, "Mmm, it seems like the complete opposite right now."

      "Nahhh," I started off, "I can't say I'm in love wit' you.. yet, but I love you more than just ah friend. I don't know when my feelings for you began but I'm just now realizin' that I'm really feelin' you."