Chapter Twenty One - My Main

_______________

She my nigga for a reason, ohh ohh ohh

I can tell her all my secrets, ohh ohh oh

Cuz I know that she gone keep 'em, ohh ohh ohh

Can't nothing come between us, ohh ohh ohh

Dat my main one, dat my main one - Mila J

_______________

Next Morning..
Excuse Errors.

Lanae

      Last night after Omari and I got back from the carnival, I decided to spend the night again. It was already late when we made it to his house, plus I wanted to spend more time with my man. If you know what I mean.

"What you gon' do today?" Omari asked as he pulled up to the front of my building and switched his gear to P.

He leaned his head again his seat and gazed my way.

     "Chill wit' Queen and probably try and meet up wit' the rest of my friends from school."

     "That's wassup." He nodded his head, "Imma have to chill wit' my niggas since you makin' moves."

I smiled at him. "You gon' miss me, Mar?"

     "Yeah," he honestly said. "It's coo' tho' I gotta check up on the gang anyways. My ass been ah lil' distracted."

     "With me?" I asked already knowing the answer. He nodded his head and licked his lips. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

     He stared at me for a split second before speaking, "Both."

      Even though I'm happy about having some type of effect on him, I don't know if I really like that answer. I needed him to be focus out here, especially since Brittany's sister went ghost.

     "Hey," he uttered causing me to snap out of my trance, "don't worry 'bout shit, aight? Ain't shit happenin' no time soon."

"You sure about that?"

     He paused before shrugging his shoulders. "I mean, you already know I got enemies out here that I don't even know, so I'm not gon' say I'm absolutely sure."

"Okay," I sighed taking off my seatbelt.

      "Lanae." He called out my name causing me to look into his eyes. "Don't stress about it, aight? I got shit under control."

"Aight, you better." I smirked even though I was one hundred percent serious.

"Mhm," he hummed.

He sat up before gently grabbing the front of my neck and pulling me towards him. He wasted no time placing his lips on mine. I moaned instantly, granting his tongue entrance. He twirled his tongue around mine as we began fighting for dominance. Omari won like he always did and deepened the heated kiss causing my core to throb. Breaking away from it, he started kissing along my jawline since his hand was still gripping the front of my neck.

     "Omari." I whined because he was getting me all worked up, knowing that I was about to leave. I don't want to be hot and bothered, but it's kind of too late.

     He chuckled before pecking my lips again and letting go of me. "Go head."

     "Go ahead? Omari, you just got me all hot and bothered for nothing." I huffed.