Do You Believe In Magic? Part 1

Victoria lives in the same world as the rest of us, but she believes in all the magical stuff where most people her age don't. Victoria is a 16 year old girl, she has dirty blonde hair that goes halfway down her back and is pin straight. Her green eyes sparkled when she was happy, which was most of the time. She had a slight tan, but was paler than most of her friends. There were no cliques in her school, but she was friendly to everyone, which made her more liked than many others. Shes dating Andrew. Her best friends are Lauren, Amanda, and Mike.

Andrew doesn't believe in anything magical, like Victoria does. He is down to earth, and funny. He is 16, and has brown hair that is shaggy and goes down his ears, and sparkling brown eyes. He was tan, and he only talked to his friends, and could be a little bit rude to anyone who tries flirting or any guy who talks to Victoria. He knows Jake and Mike wouldn't try anything because their his friends, as well.

Victoria walked into the school on Monday and went to her locker. Andrew came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

"Hey baby." He whispered in her ear.

"Hey Andy." Victoria greeted him, turning around and hugging him, tightly.

"You look beautiful." He said, smiling and checking her out, once again. She had on black shorts that went about an inch down from her butt, a purple v-neck shirt that hugged her curves and boobs excellently, black Converse sneakers, and a silver feather, as a necklace.

"Awww! Thank you Andy." She said, smiling and kissing him softly on the lips.

"Greetings!" Amanda said, coming over and smiling, Victoria laughed.

"Hey Amanda." She said.

"What's up Tori?" Her brown hair, was in a side ponytail and pushed so it hung over her shoulder in waves, her brown eyes sparkled as she waited for a response, she was short and tan.

"Mm. The usual. What about you babe?" Victoria said, leaving Andrew's grasp to hug Amanda.

"I want a boyfriend." She said, hugging Victoria and squinting her eyes, to show anger.

"Aw babe. You'll find one, you're stunning. A guy HAS to want you." She said, smiling comfortingly. Andrew looked at his girlfriend and couldn't help but smile, she is the sweetest person on the Earth, she could make anyone feel better about themselves and its amazing.

Within minutes, the whole crew came over and they were all talking and laughing. Andrew had his arm around Victoria's waist.

The bell rang, and everyone scurried to their classes. At lunch, Victoria and Amanda found a table and sat together, and soon everyone else came over.

"Hey." Andrew said, claiming the seat next to Victoria and kissing her.

"Mm. The best hey i've ever gotten." She joked and smiled at him. He immediately grinned back at her and they ate their lunch.

"So, wanna go to Chelsea Beach on Saturday?" Mike asked, eagerly looking at everyone.

"I'm in!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Me too." Amanda said, smiling.

"I'll go if Victoria goes." Andrew said, putting his arm around Victoria's shoulders.

"I'll go." Sean said, another guy that was at the table. Everyone looked at Victoria.

"Mm. Saturday? Sure. I've got nothing better." She said, her green eyes sparkling.

"Woohoo! Beach! Beach! Beach! Beach! Beach!" Mike chanted, smiling like an idiot.

"The weathers gonna get cold soon." Lauren said, frowning.

"Well it's almost October, it's supposed to be cold by now so we should consider it lucky." Sean said.

"True." Lauren said, beaming at Sean.

After school, Victoria had just gotten out of Biology and went to her locker, Lauren was standing there waiting for her.

"Hey girl." She greeted her.

"OH MY GOD! TORI! GUESS WHAT?!" She said, excitedly, her blue eyes sparkling brilliantly.