Do You Believe In Magic? Part 18

Victoria's Point Of View

"Why is she here?" Logan asked, angrily as I was pulled up the stairs with Kristen. She pointed out Rachel&Joesph's room, Logan's room, Her room, and Dustin's room. I looked around quickly and saw that Dustin's was easily my favorite. It was painted gold walls, with emerald green chairs. We went into her room and sat on a couch.

"So girl talk with me." Kristen winked, "I haven't talked to a girl my age in years." I laughed.

"Well, actually I have a question..."

"Go ahead. Ask away."

"Why doesn't Logan like me?" I asked, nervously biting my lip. She looked at her hands and sighed.

"It's not that he doesn't like you. He's more mad that Dustin is doing this.."

"Doing what?"

"Bringing you into our lives. If he knew what I know about you, then he would like you."

"Uh..what do you know about me?" I asked, confused.

"Oh. Sorry! I forgot to tell you. You know how Dustin's special vampire stuff or whatever is reading minds, changing thoughts, and knowing what someone is feeling and able to change their feelings."

"Yeah."

"Well mine is monitoring a conversation no matter where they are, when they talk about a specific person, Like Dustin or Logan or you. Also, I can judge a persons character quite easily. By just looking at them as a matter of fact."

"That's so cool." I gushed, with a smile. She grinned.

"At first I knew more about you than Dustin did." She winked playfully and I giggled.

"Do you think Logan will like me one day? I don't want any of Dustin's family to hate me."

"Oh he will. Don't worry. Joesph and Rachel think you're lovely." She added, with a smile.

"Really? Thank god!" I grinned and Kristen laughed, it sounded musical.

"So, wanna know some of the conversations i've heard about you?" Kristen asked, with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

-----------------------------

Dustin's Point Of View

"Why is she here?" Logan basically growled at me.

"She's Dustin's girlfriend." Joesph answered, looking at me for confirmation.

"She is. She knows about us."

"Great! So she can expose us, get us killed!" Logan exclaimed, glaring.

"She wouldn't do that. Don't you remember who her brother is, Nate Greene?"

"That's his sister?" Rachel asked, her jaw dropping.

"Yeah. Victoria Greene."

"So, she won't tell." Logan seemed to wrap his head around the idea.

"She wouldn't tell, because than Nate would be caught to." I countered.

"He did train us." Logan said, smirking.

"He hates me." Logan boomed out a dark laugh.

"I'd hate you too if you were dating my human sister." I laughed.

"Why don't you go up with Kristen and Victoria?" Rachel said, smiling as her and Joesph left.

"Wanna?" Logan asked, and I nodded and we went up the stairs at inhuman speed. I heard Victoria's giggle and Kristen's voice coming from Kristen's room. I looked at Logan and he shrugged.