Do You Believe In Magic? Part 4

Victoria's Point Of View

"Vic?!" I heard, as someone walked up behind me, I turned around and gasped.

"Luke?!" I exclaimed, running up to my best friend since diapers, who went to a different school. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. I buried my head into his shoulder and I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh my." He laughed, as he smiled, "How have you been?" He asked, grinning.

"Great, but i'm so much better now! I've missed you so much! What about you?" I said, unable to hide my excitement and I leaned back to look in his beautiful icy blue eyes.

"I've been good. I missed you too." He said, as Andrew came up.

"I haven't hung out with you in forever. Let's fix that, okay?" I said and I couldn't keep the smile off my face, he smiled and nodded.

"Is that your boyfriend?" He asked, his tone still playful.

"Who?" I asked, turning and looking at Andrew, "Yeah. That's Andrew."

"Mm. Cool." He said, smiling.

"So, do you have a girlfriend yet?" I asked him, taking in his short, spiked up black hair and tanned body.

"Nah. I'm single and ready to mingle." He said, winking.

"How? With your eight pack? Impossible!" I joked, still wrapped around him, he chuckled, "Okay." I said, jumping down and grabbing one of Luke's hands and one of Andrew's. I brought them both over to everyone who was sitting on our towels.

"Okay, guys. This is Luke, my best friend ever, Luke this is Andrew, Amanda, Sean, Mike, and last but not least, Lauren." I said, smiling as the girls checked him out.

"Hey." He greeted them, grinning. I let go of his hand and hugged Andrew then let go of his hand.

"Why have I never seen you around before?" Lauren asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, I go to a different school." He said, grabbing my hand, I grinned at him.

"Why don't you two go catch up since you obviously haven't seen each other in a while?" Amanda asked, going back to reading.

"We can just chill here for a bit, if you want to." Luke said, grinning at me.

"Sure. I said, sitting down on my towel and grabbing Twilight.

"You're reading Twilight?" He asked, "You still believe in magic?" I couldn't help but laugh.

"Shut up! Yes I do." I said, he chuckled.

We all hung out and laughed and talked as a couple more of Luke's friends joined us. It soon got dark and we decided to head home.

"Aw, you're leaving?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, it's dark out." I said, reaching out to hug him.

"Can't you stay a little longer? I'll bring you home." He said, persuasively. I bit my bottom lip lightly.

"Uh...lemme talk to Andrew." I walked over to Andrew and smiled cutely, I wanted to hang out with Luke more, I haven't seen him in a really long time, I opened my mouth to talk but Andrew started to talk.

"Hey, you ready to go cutie?" He asked, smiling.

"Actually, Luke wanted to hang out a little more, and so do I. He said he'd drive me back. Is it okay with you if I stay?" I asked, Andrew sighed.

"As if I could ever say no to you." He said, smiling sadly, I jumped up and down.

"Thank you so much baby!" I said, kissing him quickly and running to Luke.