Do You Believe In Magic? Part 16

Dustin's Point Of View

I grinned lopsidedly at Victoria when I noticed that she was looking at me. I used my dimples for the first time since ive ever met her to see what she did, and I could practically hear her heart pick up from across the room. I chuckled and covered it as a low cough. I looked away from her and waited for the bell to ring. I remembered the way she looked when I told her how much I loved her today, the look on her face made everything worth it. She took my hand, and I knew that if I had a heart it would have burst out of my chest.

When we hugged, it was the most lovely moment I had ever experienced by far, or one of them. With Victoria, it felt like every moment was just amazing. I knew that it was unsafe for her to want me, but I felt that she already did and I couldn't help myself from seeing that look on her face when I confessed to her. The bell rang and I walked to Victoria, with a grin plastered on my face.

"Hi Dustin." She smiled at me, and I smiled back with more enthusiasm.

"Hello love." I used a faux british accent, and she laughed.

"Can we stop by my locker?" She asked as we headed out of the classroom.

"Of course. Before we go meet my family you mean?" She stopped walking, and I hid a chuckle.

"I'm meeting...meeting..yo..ur..family." She stuttered slightly, her eyes wide.

"Only if you want to." I added, chipper.

"I do!" She locked arms with me and skipped to her locker, I followed behind. We got to her locker and she packed up quickly.

"Eager?" I joked and she shut her locker with a cheerful laugh, we walked outside and got to my car swiftly.

"I'm excited. Kill me." She chuckled, and I lowered my gaze and became serious. She looked at me, with a tiny smile playing at her lips. I lowered my stone lips to her neck and looked at her, my arms locking her in place.

"You don't know how enticing that sounds." I muttered, my lips against her neck. Her heart beat quickened, only the slightest bit.

"Vic?" I cursed out the males voice that I had learned to hate in my mind and Victoria turned her body to face him, her body still between my arms.

"Luke. Hey. What are you doing here?" She asked, her green eyes shining with surprise.

"I came to talk to you..but you seem busy." He glared at me, his thoughts weren't very nice.

"Aye, don't use that language!" I chuckled darkly, and smirked sarcastically at Luke.

"Get out of my head." He growled fiercely.

"Don't fight." Victoria demanded and walked closer to Luke, ducking underneath my arm.

"It wouldn't be much of a fight." I snorted and Victoria shot me a look. Luke sneered and started to say something.

"Dustin, cut it out. Luke, come with me." Victoria had authority in her voice as she led Luke away, "You wanted to talk?"

"Yeah. Are you dating that-" Luke stopped when he heard me growl, and smirked smugly.

"Stop it you two!" Victoria raised her voice, with the same amount of authority.

"Are you dating him?" Luke asked, becoming serious once again. I laughed as I read into Luke's thoughts.

------------------------------------------------

Victoria's Point Of View

"Are you dating him?" Luke asked me, becoming serious. I heard Dustin laugh in the distance, and I bit my bottom lip softly.