Do You Believe In Magic? Part 19

Victoria's Point Of View

"Confliction." Dustin growled and I at that moment, I gasped and saw what he meant.

"Hi Victoria." Luke said, with his boyish grin, I immediately smiled.

"Luke!" I stepped out of Dustin's grasp and hurried to Luke. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

"You smell like vampire." He wrinkled his nose, but still smiled.

"That's because she's dating one, and because she talks to them." Dustin answered, sneering.

"Dating?" Luke looked at me, and I saw the hurt in his eyes. I nodded, and bit my lip. "Vic, can we talk?"

"Sure." I said, confused then realized he meant leaving with him. "Hold on." I muttered and turned to Dustin.

"Victoria, I don't think that's best." He frowned.

"Luke is my best friend, Dustin. You have to understand. I need to fix things with him, I can't lose him." I explained, touching Dustin's arm softly.

"I don't trust him." He muttered, and I frowned.

"Well, I do."

"Victoria..please don't go." He pleaded and I shook my head and sighed.

"I have to, Dustin. I'll be back." I said, kissing his cheek softly and whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said, and I walked to Luke.

"Bye Dustin." I said, looking at him with a small smile before getting in the car. Luke started the car and drove, I looked at him fully for the first time.

"What?" He asked, a smile starting to form on his full pink lips.

"Your arms got bigger, didn't they?" He shrugged with a small chuckle.

"When we get to your house, can you shower and change? Your scent is making me eyes water." .

"Sure." We pulled up to my house, and ran straight to my room, I grabbed clothes quickly. "I'll be super quick." I flashed a quick smile and ran into the bathroom.

--------------------------

Luke's Point Of View

I saw on Victoria's bed, and looked around. Everything seemed the same, but so much had happened. I almost gave her up because of who she liked, and now who she was dating. I couldn't afford to be that stupid again or I would lose her to that leech for good. Just thinking about her saying those three words to him, made my blood boil. As soon as she saw me at her school, she smiled. That had to mean something. She came back in the room with wet hair and tight black sweatpants and a yellow shirt, she had on Ugg slippers. I stood up and grinned as soon as she came in.

"Better?" She asked with a smile, I pulled her into me and sniffed her hair.

"Much better." I said.

"Good. So, let's go to your house." She said, and pulled me by my hand downstairs. She stepped out of the house and immediately started shivering.

"Come here." I said, pulling her into my arms to keep her warm and bringing her to the car. I started driving, and turned on the heater.

"Thank you." She said with a smile.

"No problem, Vic." We arrived at my house, as soon as I got out I wrapped my arms around Victoria and took her into the house. I took her into my room and she sat on my bed, shivering. "Still cold?" She nodded quickly and got under the covers in my bed.