Do You Believe In Magic? Part 31

Authors note; 

This should be wrapping up sooon, I know. So sad, aha.

I'm sorry I keep going on year long breaks, but I promise it'll all be over. (for whatever fans I have left, hopefully.) 
I love you all. xoxoxo.

--~--

Victoria's Point of View

"Silly girl. You are not human." Benjamin said, a light smile across his light pink lips.

"What am I?" I asked, trying to sound respectful but strong under the dark glare of Jesse.

"You're a witch." My mind went blank. No fucking way.

"Excuse me. But I think I heard you wrong." Benjamin chuckled.

"No dear. You are a witch who possesses the power of compulsion. I must say, I have not ever met a witch like you. I wonder what else you possess."

"Oh great." I muttered, dejected.

"Please excuse her disrespect." Jesse said, bowing his blonde head again. Since when did Jesse start saying please?

"It's understood." Benjamin smiled politely.

When we got back to the apartments, I got into pajamas quickly and laid on the bed. I closed my eyes and took in deep breaths to calm down my rattled nerves.
I'm a witch? You have got to be kidding me. All these years I thought I was human! This is just ridiculous. I wondered it Nate knew. He must have known since he told me all that stuff in the beginning about not aging. What was he? Was he a witch? Or a warlock? I groaned. This was all-

Someone opened the door and shut it in a flash. I looked at the blonde, dangerous vampire with an emotionless mask.

"Thanks for knocking." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You're stressed." He leaned against the wall.

"No shit, sherlock." I replied, my voice dripping with sarcasm. "Did you know that I was a witch?"

"I wasn't sure." He answered.

"So thanks for giving me a heads up. You know, it's great having a friend like you."

"We're friends?" He asked. I sat up and glared at him.

"Get out. Just get out."
Within an instant, I was flat on the bed. Jesse was holding my wrists, pinning me under him. His face was inches from mine and his dark eyes were narrowed, making him almost scary.

"Do not ever tell me what to do." He hissed, squeezing my wrists. "Little girl."
I stared into his gray eyes. I watched as the anger slowly left them and his face came closer to my own. His gaze drifted to my lips then back to my eyes. Before I could make any type of decision about this situation, he was already leaning against the wall. I sighed and sat back up.

"I hate when you do that." I muttered to myself.

"Do you wanna go out tonight?" He asked, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"I don't go out with jerks." I said, getting up and walking to my suitcase. I began to unpack, putting cosmetics in the bathroom and clothes in the closet.

"That's a lie." He said, I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Why would you want to go out with a little girl anyway?" My annoyance getting the best of me.
"Why not?" I sighed and ran my fingers through my long hair.

"Fine." I looked back at him, setting a hand on my hip. "I'll see you in twenty?" Jesse smirked and nodded, leaving me to get ready.

--------------------------