Do You Believe In Magic? Part 25

Victoria's Point Of View

"Don't take this the wrong way, baby. But I turn into a total pussy with you around."

"You're back!" Ethan exclaimed when we walked in the room, I smiled and nodded.

"Yup. Have you been working in your books?" I scanned the faces in the room.

"Yes, Ms. Greene." Ethan replied as the door banged open. We all turned to see who would enter.

"Hey boys!" An unfamiliar male yelled, he walked in the room and stopped short upon seeing me.

"Vic, this is Riley. He's new to the pack." Luke explained, I looked at the brown haired boy.

"Hi Riley." I waved and he smirked at Luke and I.

"He thinks about you a lot. I feel like I already know you." I looked at Luke.

"It's true." Luke smiled and I felt my heart beat faster.

"How old are you?" I asked Riley, pulling my gaze away from Luke's amazing eyes.

"Fifteen." He smiled proudly and took out his work book.

"You got him started with the workbook?" I looked at Luke in amazement.

"I figured it would be easier for you for him to catch up." I pulled his face to mine.

"I love you." I kissed him quickly and the boys started doing their work.

"Riley, are you doing okay?" I asked softly, leaning down by the boy. He beamed at me.

"Yes. School has gotten easier in just a few days." I smiled.

"That's good." I squeezed his arm and walked over to the couch, I landed on something warm.

"Oh hey there baby." Luke grinned at me, I giggled and snuggled into his lap.

"When did you get here?"

"I was always here." He winked and laid an arm across my legs.

"Shouldn't you be working?" I raised an eyebrow, his smile stayed in place.

"I finished. Aren't you proud of me?" I laughed and leaned closer to him.

"Of course I am, baby." I kissed him quickly and leaned against the arm of the couch.

"I love you, ayana." I looked at him in confusion. Ayana?

"What does ayana mean?" He smiled softly.

"Baby in Punjabi." I could feel my face light up.

"You just called me a nickname in your native language?" My heart was speeding.

"Yeah. Are you okay with that?" I nodded.

"Yes. It's amazing." I kissed him softly, lingering on his lips for a moment before pulling away.

"I didn't know it would make you so happy." He chuckled and I felt like I belonged and it felt amazing.

Luke had to do patrol so everyone left except for Harlem and I.

"How are you doing?" Harlem asked, looking at me. I sighed and didn't meet his eyes.

"I'm hurting everyone. Dustin, Kristen, Luke, the pack. I'm so selfish." He put a hand on my arm.

"Don't think that way, Tor. The vampire deserves it for what he did to you. You're not hurting us."

"I'm hurting Luke with my indecision and it's hurting you when you feel it when he phases."