Do You Believe In Magic? Part 11

Victoria's Point Of View

"What was that?" I asked, my head was spinning from the way the two boys had looked at each other. Dustin's smirk was sarcastic, but there was anger etched on his face and Luke's anger was apparent. There was no denying that those boys hated each other, but Dustin was new here, how would Luke even know him? Luke lifted his head out of his hands when I spoke.

"Victoria...are you friends with that guy?" He spat out guy like it was a word he didn't want to keep in his mouth longer than necessary.

"Yes.."

"Why?" He kept his voice controlled.

"He's nice-" I started to say but Luke cut me off.

"NICE!" He yelled and slammed his hands on the table.

"What's wrong?" I asked, biting my bottom lip and strolling over to Luke, and rubbing his shoulders, frowning.

"Change the subject." He demanded and I decided to ask about Twilight.

"Okay, so since werewolves from Twilight are like you guys, does that mean vampires from Twilight are like the ones that are here?" Luke groaned and I leaned my head over his shoulder and turned to look at him.

"Does it matter?"

"Yes. Now spill your details or I will never talk to you again." I joked.

"Fine. Yes Vic. Vampires from Twilight are similar to real ones."

"Any differences?"

"I don't know, i'm not a vampire."

"True. Now talk to me, what's up with you and Dustin?" I asked and the doorbell rang. I sighed and Luke got up and followed me to the door. He put a protective arm around my waist and I opened the door to reveal Andrew.

"Hey baby.." He said, then seeing Luke, "And Luke?"

"Hi Andrew." I said, and Luke smirked.

"Hey Andrew. We weren't expecting you." Andrew's nose flared and he clenched his fists.

"Oh. Well I stopped by to visit my GIRLFRIEND." He said, pulling me out of Luke's arm and holding me.

"You could have called." I muttered.

"I didn't know I had to." Andrew said.

"It's considerate."

"I never did before."

"Well, I have company here and we were in the middle of talking." I backed out of his arms and accidently bumped into Luke, "Sorry Luke."

---------------------------------------------------------

Luke's Point Of View

"Sorry Luke." Victoria apologized as she accidently bumped into me, I smirked wickedly.

"It's okay cutie." I said, watching Andrew and I saw his fists clench and unclench. As if it would hurt if he hit me, as if it would even matter. I could break every bone in his body easily. Victoria looked at me confused and I just smiled back.

"Talking that's it, huh?" Andrew said, "Then I can come in, right?"

"Wrong. It's personal, Andrew. I'll call you later."

"Victoria." He said, in an angry tone.

"Don't talk to her like that." I warned.

"Or what?" I was just about to respond when Victoria spoke up.

"Stop please and thank you. Andrew please leave, i'll call you later. Luke, stay because you can't go anywhere. Bye Andrew." She sighed and shut the door on him. I pulled her into me and hugged her tightly.