Do You Believe In Magic? Part 9

Victoria's Point Of View

"Do you?" Dustin asked, and the smile fell slowly but his eyes had a new shine. His question rang in my ears. Do I care if Andrew is mad?

"I should, I do. Don't I?" I said, sounding false in my ears.

"You don't." Dustin smirked, and I sighed.

"I do." I argued.

"If you did then you wouldn't being sitting with me." I opened my mouth but shut it.

"Why weren't you in French?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Cutting class is good once in a while." He winked at me and I laughed.

"I'm sure." I said, as I grabbed out my salad.

"Is that all your eating?" He motioned to my salad.

"Is that all your eating?" I asked, motioning to the empty place in front of him.

"Fight me." Dustin said, with a playful smirk.

"Time and place." I retorted, not willing to back down with my own smirk.

"Tonight, my bed." He laughed and I couldn't help but giggle, "I'm kidding."

"Good." I ate some salad and he watched me, "So why aren't you eating?"

"I feel kind of sick."

"No offense, but that is such a lie." I grinned, Dustin chuckled and the bell rang.

"May I walk you to your locker?"

"Sure." I allowed and I threw out my trash as we left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew's Point Of View

I waited in the cafeteria for Victoria and Amanda told me when she came in; our table turned and watched as she walked in. We watched as she walked to the table where that freak; Dustin was sitting alone. We watched as she smiled at him then looked at us and sat across from Dustin. I could have sworn that everyone at our table was shocked. I looked at Amanda and clenched my fists.

"What the fuck is going on?" I scowled.

"She...she...she's sitting with Dust..Dustin." She stuttered, too shocked to speak without the stutter.

"I realize that! Why?!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, hey, hey. Mr. Testy Testicles. Don't yell at my girl." Sean said, putting an arm over Amanda's shoulders.

"Fuck. What is she fucking doing?" I dug my nails into my palms, "This is bullshit!"

"Relax Andrew.." Lauren muttered.

"When my girl is over there with that FREAKSHOW?!" I exclaimed.

"It's not like she's gonna cheat on you." Amanda said, defending her friend.

"How do you know?!" I exclaimed, immediately regretting it.

"Chill out. She's not gonna cheat. Fuck. Has she ever?" Lauren said, glaring at me.

"I don't know." I muttered and hit my knee with my fist.

"You're being stupid." Lauren claimed and turned back to her food.

"I bet." I muttered, I knew I was being stupid and jealous but what was Victoria doing? It was like she actually liked him! I didn't even know she TALKED to him, now she's eating lunch with him? This was so fucking gay. I felt like going over there and punching that Dustin guy in the face, breaking his 'perfect' little face.