King of The World- Jack Dawson

Song: Shou- Tasty Carrott
Requested by itssnyder
The Titanic, deemed unsinkable.
It was a beautiful ship, well made, definitely eye candy.
Jack held my hand as we looked out into the blue sea.
"I could never get tired of this view." I said, as I looked out into the massive ocean.
Jack nodded although he was not liking out at sea, he was looking at me.
I turned to him, and smiled.
"Jack, I'm happy you got us on this boat, and I wanted to let you know for the thousandth time, I love you." I said as I brushed away some hair from his eyes.
His smile widened, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"We when get to America, we shall get married, and have a house full of children." He said happily.
"A house full of children? What are we gonna name them all?" I asked, bewildered.
"Well if they're girls, Y/N Jr, and if they're boys, Jack Jr. Sounds about right." He said, looking out into the horizon.
"Hundreds of mini Y/N's and Jack's running around? Don't you think they'll get confused?" I asked, amused.
"Maybe, but that means if you call them for dinner you'll only have to say two names." I laughed.
He turned back to me, and I looked it o his blue eyes, oh how I loved to get lost in those eyes.
"What'll it be like Jack? America? I've lived in England all my life, except since I've met you, I don't think I've spoken with an accent since." I chuckled.
"It'll be a fresh start, just what we need, my darling." He said.
I leaned up and kissed him, not matter how many times I kissed him, I always got butterflies in my stomach.
I held his hand and stared out into the deep blue of the sea, ready to start a life with Jack, and live in America.