Just One More- Sodapop Curtis

Requested by sodapopcurtis_8
Third Persons POV~~
Mattie asked the bartender for another shot, she was started when someone tugged on her arm. She turned to
see Soda, completely sober, and Mattie was so drunk she was pretty sure that if she got kissed that she would be pregnant. "Come on Mattie, I'll take you home." He said, pulling her up. "No, Soda, Just one more." She slurred. He picked her up, throwing her ovet his shoulder. Mattie drunkenly laughed. Soda just ignored that fact that she was being stupid, cause of alcohol. He carried her all the way back to his house, he lied her on the couch. She wined for him to stay, so he sat beside the couch, on the floor. Mattie was completely out of it, alcohol made you tell the truth, and she didn't want to tell Soda but she couldn't stop the intoxication. "Soda, you have beautiful eyes, ya know that?" She said. He just looked at her funny, knowing the alcohol was making her this way. "Soda, I love you." She said, running her fingers through his hair. "No you don't." Then he remembered, alcohol makes you tell the truth, and make you bleed a lot, but that didn't matter right now. She fell asleep and he leaned down and whispered, "I love you too." Before he lifted her head up and placed it on his lap, and the two fell asleep, snuggling.
A/N: CUTENESS OVERLOAD! OML! I JUST GOT ALL WARM AND TINGLY WHILE I WROTE THIS!!!!!! I hope you liked it bean!
Late Night Talks *ZIP*,
Lily