Johnathan Brandis

Requested by IyaniaColeman
I stared into his cerulean eyes, they glittered back. Another tear rolled down his cheek, making me regret my last choice of words.
"Johnathan I-" I was cut of by him.
"Don't even Y/N, it doesn't matter okay." He hugged between tears. He walked out, just like that.
Johnathan told me he was going to be away filming for a few weeks. It always seemed like filming was a priority, and I was a distraction. I hardly ever spent genuine time with him, he was my best friend, yet he was never there.
He yelled at me for giving him such a hard time about filming, and I said some things I shouldn't have said and that I refuse to repeat.

A couple weeks had gone by, no word from Johnathan. Knowing him, he probably be on a plane already, not second guessing his decisions.

I sat in the park, seated on a bench. I stared out onto the bluish green pond, observing the ducks and their ducklings. I did this every Saturday, sat in the park, getting away from the world. No matter how I tried Johnathan never left my mind, I slumped down lowering the bench.
I watched as people around the park walked hand in hand.
"Y/N?" Someone asked. I ignored it.
"Y/N?!" Someone yelled. I turned to see Johnathan, for once he looked happy, the first smile I'd seen in months.
"Oh hey Johnathan." I said. He sat down on the bench next to me, making this situation even more awkward.
"Look Johnathan I didn't-"
"It's ok Y/N, you were right." Johnathan said.
"Huh?" I asked.
"You were right. I should've been spending more time with you, and less time with my filming. I love you." He said the last part as a whisper. I put my head on his shoulder.
"I love you too John."
I hope you enjoyed this!