Patron! Snow Villiers x Phantom! Reader

Snow's P.O.V.

        I walked through my castle halls listening to the people cheer as more fireworks set off. Its hard, trying to find joy in anything after losing my everything. Serah. I'm so sorry, I never should have let this happen.
        Ice forms around my frustrated form freezing over a large portion of the hallway. Through one pillar of ice I see someone walking around, but no one is supposed to be here except me right now. I walk enough to the side to see around the pillar and no ones there. Beside me I see the same image flash through more of the ice pillars. What is happening? Who is doing that?
        "This isn't funny, stop messing with my head!" I was responded with silence and I can't help but think I'm becoming paranoid.
        'I'm sorry,' I spin around searching for the source of the barely hearable voice that seemed to head from everywhere, but just like before I'm alone.
        "Who is doing that!?" I keep spinning around to try and catch that mysterious figure, 'Please don't yell at me.'
        Before I can question the voice again one of the guards appear and race over. "Patron sir, Its time for the ball!" I look at him and nod and before I ask the guard if he's seen anyone, 'Can I go to a ball? I've never been to one.'
        I spin again searching for the voice, "Patron are you alright?"
        "You didn't hear that?" I look to the guard and see his confused expression.
        "Do you mean the fireworks sir? Other then that I didn't hear anything." I just look at him and then scan my surroundings finally shaking my head. I'm going crazy, turning to the guard I start walking past him and to the ballroom.
        Once I arrive I see the party has already started so I just sit on my throne and watch. The entire way here I didn't hear that voice again or see any mysterious vanishing figures. Is that it? Am I just going crazy?
        Desperate to keep my thoughts at bay I look out into the party and observe all the dancing people. All the woman are wearing bright dresses of different styles. Men are just wearing plain tuxes the only differences between them are the mask they wear. Looking through the mass of vibrant colors something catches my eye. Near the edge of the crowd, There's a girl who is different from the rest. She wore a revealing dress like the people of New Bodum had, and the dress itself was a strange lilac color seeming almost see through. Her h/c hair has a large s/h/c stripe in it and its all pulled into a slick ponytail. The ribbon holding it was hidden under bright pink flowers, hydrangeas? She's also barefoot though she does have several ankle bracelets. Suddenly the care free girl who was spinning and dancing with herself look directly at me and smiled, 'Thank you for throwing this ball its so fun!'
        I had to grab my arm rest to keep from jumping out of my seat and scaring anyone. The girl laughed but I didn't hear it and I watch her dance the entire ball. Once it reached its end and people began leaving the girl danced with herself in large circles in the center of the ballroom.
       "Sir, are you going to stay here?" I look at the guard, the same one from before, I nod my head and look back down at the girl.
       "Excuse me sir, but what are you looking at?" I turn to the guard and then back at the girl.
       "You don't see her?" The guard scans the entire ballroom, "Sir, I don't see anyone."