Dissidia Nt! Terra x Warrior of Spiritus! Male! Reader

Reader's P.O.V.

   "Wow." I pop a chip into my mouth as I watch the destruction.
   "That's all you have for this?" I glance side ways at Jecht.
  "Yup." I pop the p and lean back. We're watching Zidane, Terra, and Kuja of all people. Facing off against Sephorith and the Empreor.
  "Their so glowy and shit it's like the sun vomited on them and they fell into a candy factory or some shit." I look at the other man whose watching arms crossed. Leaning off the edge of the building.
  "That's stupidest description for going super sayian I've ever heard." He looks at me and throws his arms out.
  "What the hell is that!" I shake my head and keep nonchalantly snacking on my chips.
  "Whoosh~" I move my hand over my head and out behind me.
  "Knock it off with your obscure shit brat." I fall to the side and grimace when I get a foot to the head.
  "Your an ass." I grumble out at him. Before going back to watching the fight below.
  "Oh wow."
  "For love of! Never join the entertainment bussniess, for everyone else's sake." Jecht turns around and walks off somewhere.
  "Where are you going?"
  "Anywhere! Your gonna kill me with boardem!" He shouts back before jumping away. I shake my head and turn back just in time to watch the trio fight off my two 'coworkers.' I guess thats a good enough term for it. Once the two power houses head off I jump down.
   "Another one already!?" Zidane draws his two swords, or are they daggers. They're swords to him if nothing else.
  "Wait Zidane. He isn't armed." The girl, Terra, puts her hand out in front of the blonde.
  "Hey. Kuja technically isn't either." He points at his white haired brother. Who is floating over too me.
  "Hello Y/n. Do you intend to face us in combat for this summon, or are you here out of boardem?" I stick my tongue out at him and blow a raspberry. Crossing e/c eyes in the process.
  "Ah. Boardem it is." I return to my normal face at the sound of giggling. I look over and find the green haired sorceress is the source.
  I yawn and sit down on a pipe sticking out of the ground.
  "What was the super sayian thing? It was cool even if it burned my eyes." Kuja just sighs and shakes his head. Terra covers her mouth with her hands again. Zidane is dancing in place arms behind his head.
  "It's called trance. It's something from Kuja and I's world." He informs me and I point at Terra.
  "Then how did you learn it if it's a world thing?" She opens her mouth.
  "Don't bother." It's Kuja that cuts her off.
  "If he doesn't fall asleep he'll beg you to stop because it makes his head hurt. Like always." I pout before nodding my head.
  "True." I settle on my hand.
  "If your aware of your own habits then why do you ask?" The poor mage sounds so exasperated with me right now. I look at him chin rested in my palm.
  "Eh." I blow another raspberry at him and cross my eyes.
  "Your going to be the death of me." Kuja shakes his head and I watch the other two laugh. The world shakes and a giant armored thing shows up.
   "Zidane and I can handle Alexander. We've had experience with this one before." Terra nods and settles on another set of those huge pipes. The two head off and I'm left with her. I yawn and rub my eyes.
  "Your really tired huh." I look up at the green haired woman. I smile slightly at her.
  "Yup," I pop the p, "headache doesn't much help." She makes some kinda noise in response.
  "I could help with that actually." I hum and come over settling beside her. She turns to face me and cups my face.
  "This probably won't be an issue for you, but can you close your eyes and relax." I hum and follow her instructions. I see a soft green glow through my eye lids, and the pain in my skull eases significantly. Soon the glowing stops and I feel her move her hands away. I open my eyes and blink sleepily.
   "Is that better?" I nod before falling over. She yelps as I lay my head in her lap.
  "Mmmn G'night." I mumble and yawn and curl up. Eyes sliding shut again. I hear her sputter a bit before calming down. Then I feel what must be her hand in my hair. She starts gently stroking my hair making it even easier to sleep.
   What a sweet girl. What was Jecht and I gonna do again? Eh, I'll remember later after a nice nap.