(After FF7) Degraded! Genesis x Turk! Reader : Happy Halloween!!

Reader's P.O.V.

   "Okay, okay, so how does this look?" I question and do a spin.

   "Extremely strange." Tseng states. Continuing to drink his coffee with no further comments.

   "I think you got the shade of pink your going for. But I still can't figure out who you are." Rude is much nicer. Looking me over and I look down at the armor.

   "The third game of a series I love came out so I'm dressed up as the protagonist. She's the only sister of the four horsemen in the series, Fury. The hairs super important I need it to look right." Tseng holds out something behind his head as he lounges on the couch for some well deserved rest. I take it and gush when I realize what it is.

    "Oh Tessy!! You do listen!!" I throw my arms around his neck from behind. Still clinging the whip in one hand. He grumbles and gives a weak protest to the spur of the moment nickname. I release him and look up at the source of laughter.

   "Who in the world are you trying to be?" I mock as if Reno's costume isn't completely obvious.

   "Ah come on. He is the most famous red head we know, other then me." Reno bows in his big red leather coat.

   "That guy loves his belts apparently though. Even with how that guy went, his fan girls still love him." I shake my head and ignore him. I end up eating a few snacks and drinking some coco.

   "Why coco its not Christmas?"

   "Coco is not a Christmas drink, it is a cold weather drink." I scold and top off the wonderful warmth.

   "Finally going to spill what your doing today?" I shake my head and jump to my feet. Going to the kitchen I put my mug in the sink.

   "Nope, and don't even think about following me and ruining my plans today Reno. Or I'm telling Vincent on you." He jumps back in mock fright.

   "Oh no, Y/n! How could you? Threatening me with a demons wrath how horrible." He waves his hand as I speed out the door. Giving everyone a happy Halloween and promising to see them later. Outside I head to where Rufus is having the Turks keep our personal items. Specifically our personal vehicles. I spot my motorcycle whose been giving a Halloween make over. My ride isn't a horse, but the now black body with blue lighting matches it pretty good. At least I certainly think so. Apparently though Reno and Tseng tend to disagree.

   I get on and warm him up. Revving him up and then riding out of the garage. Heading to a special place I have in mind. Knowing I want to spend today with a certain someone. Said someone I don't often have the time to spare for.

   So I'm blazing across the dead expanse of Gaia's soil. Heading out without slowing until I reach the cave just outside the ruins of the old apple orchard town. Slowly I get to a stop and park my mount just outside the mouth of said cave. Getting off I head inside uninvited whip now comfortably in hand. Its not long before I see a dim light. I whistle lowly to get the inhabitant of the hiding spots attention. I can see shows bulk and warp until a mostly monochrome figure falls into my sights. Long white ashen hair swinging, a black body suit, and a mostly black and white coat; a drape of belts dangling off of one shoulder. Lastly I meet sky blue eyes who are looking at me curiously.