(Remake) Leslie Kyle x Thief! Reader x ????

Yes, I know he does find his fiancee later on. Yes, I'm writing this because I really liked Leslie in the Remake, and didn't see a lot of love for him which I feel needs to be corrected. The ??? means its a surprise on who it is.

Leslie's P.O.V.

     "You heard the rumors right Leslie?" One of the thugs whispers looking skittish. 

     "You mean about the angel of slums planning to steal from the Don?" One of the other two whispers back. I resist the urge to roll my eyes at the pair of idiots. If anyone is dumb enough to mess with Don in his own house. That's their problem not mine. 

    "Leslie, the Don's right hand main man," Kotch rolls up to me with a stupid grin on his face, "What are hanging around for man? The Corneo Cup's tonight and someone's gotta watch the back of The Trio." I sigh when Kotch slaps his hand on my shoulder. Why does this idiot always have to talk like he's announcing at the Colosseum? Scotch rolls up to my other side and slaps my upper back.

   "Indeed, no one can be trusted with such an important endeavor quite like you." The other man loudly exclaims all the same. Both of these men have no lower volume setting do they? Shaking my head I adjust my hidden gun as the pair of men start to walk off. Guess I've got a job to do even if it means dealing with these idiots.

*TimeSkip*

   I settle into the annoyingly golden chair. The Trio in their respective chairs in front of me. Can't even watch the fights from my spot back here. That would at least give me something to actually focus on. No one would be dumb enough to enter this box, and even if someone was like hell they'd make it this far. We get half way through the battles when one of the grunts come up to me from the back.

   "What?" I hiss quietly not to draw unnecessary attention.

   "We've got a problem, someone's broke in." He whispers seeming panicked and I turn my head. Seriously? Someone was actually dumb enough to try to break in. Shaking my head I get up and follow the grunt back. Eventually getting outside as I see a bunch of them running around like chocobo's with their heads lobbed off. 

   "Idiots, all of you." I mutter to myself and stride onward. Time to deal with this damn intruder.

Reader's P.O.V.

    "Uh oh," I chirp while grinning as I run towards two armed grunts. Leaping and catching one's head between my legs. Letting my weight throw me forward as I flip him over. Letting go mid fall to flip the guy out the window. Snatching my gun from my thigh holster and pulling it on the other one. "Gotta move, sorry honey." 

    I wink and pull the trigger the lightning materia in the gun lights up with the controlled blast of mako. The small twin lightning shocks is just enough that when it hits. The guy drops the gun while spasming and collapsing to the ground. Putting the gun away in the holster. Letting it click back into place. I sprint my iron bottomed heels hitting the ground hard. I'm making some serious ground through the manor. Gotta find it here somewhere. It wasn't in the basement or the first floor. So, that means it has to be somewhere on the second floor right?

   "Hold it!" Oh yeah more grunts! I peek at the bottom floor grinning and pausing when I see a stand out. Uh oh, my eyes go wide at a white haired man in a black and red hat. He looks up and I watch him pull a gun. That guy's not just a grunt. I bolt back and pull out my phs from one of my pockets. Flicking it on and clicking Reno's name without a moment's hesitation. Sending a single pre-prepped message. Powering off and putting the phs away. I enter one of the rooms humming as my eyes scan over the room. No, nope, not there. I shake my head and sigh when I see its not in this room. Bolting out I skip to the next room.