Angeal x Half Esper! Reader Pt. 1

Reader's P.O.V.

    I hum as I kick my legs out letting the water of the hot spring splash everywhere. My braided h/c hair is lying ot behind me across the snow. I take in a deep breathe of crisp mountain air.
   The beads on my bra clinking as the lines of them hit one another with the action. My s/c blue-tinted skin is shining from the fire light. I glance over at my uncle. The tan man is sat with his arms crossed stubbornly. He's huffing and wearing a frown.
  Across from him is my father. Father has a tan as well; though living here has made it pale slightly. He is also much happier all around.
  "Come on Uncle. Don't be so upset." I wave a hand at him and sit up. The older man looks at me.
  "I don't mean to ruin your mood little snow. The cold is simply, not my element." He sighs and shakes his head. I pout and jump from the water. Floating up and hovering above the water.
  "Okay. I'm gonna go see Mom. You two can have brother time." I clap and jump into the night, and start swimming through the cold mountain air. As I slide through the clear sky. I search for mother by following her frost.
   I soar over a pretty sea of snow watching the world roll below me. I pause my flight and bend back to look behind me. My hair falling behind me.
   I spot an oddity leaning against a tree. I twist and float down to get a better look. I get within inches from the man's face. I breath out and a cloud brushes over his face and he doesn't react. I tilt my head and reach out; cupping the stranger's face and lifting his head. His hair seemed to have been blue. If the ends of the white strands are too be believed. He has some hair on his face, and very sharp masculine features. He seems to be built from pure muscle.  Kinda like uncle.
   I giggle at the thought. The wind kicks up and the air fills with a tinkling noise.
   I feel a large presence behind me and I peek over my shoulder. The massive form looming over me has thick braids and pretty eyes.
  "Momma!" I smile up at the winter queen.
  "What have you found my little snowdrop?" My mother cooes at me taking one of my smaller braids in hand. She seems to peek over my at the unconscious man.
   "A human man, Momma." I move to let her lean close. She observes the man.
   "He seems to be quite ill." I pout and move the sleeping man's head. I move my hand to sift his white strands through my hand.
   "I don't get it momma. Doesn't that just mean he's just getting older. I thought that's how humans worked." I look at her and give this quizical look.
  "That is true, but such traits are a sign of illness as well Snowdrop." I watch mother reach out and press the tip of her nail to the man's head. Her eyes narrow and she slowly pulls away.
   "He is infected by the parasite." Mother crosses her arms and I dart from looking at her to the man.
  "Can't we fix him Momma?" Mother leans back in the air.
  "Theoretically, though to waste so much on a human man." Mother mumbles the end of her sentence. I observe the man and smile. Throwing my arms around his neck, and hanging off the man's broad shoulders.
  "Can I please keep him Momma?" I puff up my chest before giving her my signature puppy eyes.
  "Little Nibel." She sighs and pinches her nose. I can see Momma's gears turning.
  "He can be someone else I can play with when daddy isn't around. Uncle doesn't like to play, and all my big sisters don't like games either. Momma your so busy with winter you can't spend time with me like you used too. It makes me lonely." Momma jumps back and has guilt written all over her. She winces and crosses her arms before shaking her head.
   "I don't mean for you to feel like that my little Nibel." She leans down and easily picks up the man. He's tiny in comparison to Momma.
  "I suppose it wouldn't hurt if that's what you want.." She gestures for me to follow, and I break out into a grin.
   "Yeah!" I cheer and jump up throwing my arms around Momma's neck.
   "Thank you Momma!" I cheer kicking my legs in the air. She smiles and hums as she floats up. Heading home to her throne in the snow plains between the mountain caps.
   I look down at the hand in Momma's hand. You'll be very fun as a play mate!