Chapter 7 - Michael/3:37 am

For user Scomiche_Lover  :D

This is kind of late,sorry,but I hope it's good.I thought I'll start doing shorter updates more often.

Enjoy and please comment! I'm not sure about the quality but anyway. 

Hey

It is 3:37 am.Tonight I said I'll drink until my blood turned into alcohol,and I would forget your name.I ended up forgetting mine first.

But you are sleeping.Sweet dreams.

Scott's POV

Scott was going insane.

All he ever thought about was their kiss -their first real,sober,unexpected kiss.There were no words or viable reasons and knowing Mitch,it was just something he did because he wanted to;maybe he thought he would miss him more than he actually did,or maybe he liked to play with him.

There was faint chance that Mitch thought about him too.

Or maybe he didn't think of him at all - maybe his name had no significance to him,and he slept blissfully,without a thought of Scott in his mind.But he was sure that for him,Mitch's name was everything circling his mind all the time,and the idea that maybe the brunette thought about him too was his oxygen.He knew he needed to do something about it because,the truth was ..

He wanted Mitch.

Mitch's POV

He was miserable.

Sure,the concert was exciting and the city was amazing and he had great company,but his mind insisted on concentrating on the pair of blue eyes he left home - insisted on fixating on Scott burning under his lips and responding to his kiss immediately,like that's what he had been waiting for.

So he texted him - he did his best to write him pure,raw words like Scott did for him and as he typed the last words,his eyes teared up.Here he was,letting go of yet another amazing thing in his life,one he did not deserve.

"To:Scott 

I was uncertain about so many things but Christ,I was certain about us and I'm sorry I sank into sadness when I should have held on tighter I'm sorry I leaned on you when you were falling I hope you never think of me again Can you please pretend I was just a bad dream"

When Kirstie found him on his hotel room floor crying,reading his text over and over again,and kneeled besides him to gather him into her arms,all she wished for was being able to hug him so tight that all his shattered pieces would glue back together.She simply took his phone out of his hand and read.And the she sighed,leaning against the bed.

"He will never stop thinking about you.As bad as you want to push him away,he wil come back for you.Until the day you make it clear to him you don't want him,he won't give up."

Kirstie came closer to Mitch and whispered in a comforting tone: 

"He isn't Michael,honey.History won't repeat itself.Give him a chance."

The phone buzzed.Mitch was laying on his bed,his face buried in his pillow.

"You read it - I can't.I'm never gonna leave this room again."

Kirstie giggled and picked up the phone.

"To:Mitch

 You're not a bad dream,you are my perfect reality.And I'm closer than you think."

Kirstie grinned at the brunette and stuck out her tongue at him "I told you so."

Mitch couldn't help but smile into his pillow case - he knew it was helpless,but he allowed himself to swoon for a second,to let the thought of Scott fill his chest with excitement and his stomach with butterflies.