My Penthouse!

Khushi POV
I am currently floating in a bubble of happiness. Where only 2 individuals exist...Arnav and me. I seriously have no words to describe how Arnav made me feel after confessing his feelings for me. Finding true love is very difficult in todays time. And I have been blessed with it by Jesus Christ. Arnav's love is better than any success in life. Some people might feel that it is wrong of me to love a guy who is associated with the mafia. However, nobody chooses to be a mobster. Circumstances of life make a decision for those who join that world.
And after meeting and knowing Arnav Singh Raizada, I am sure about one thing...that he can never hurt me intentionally...ever.

I so wanted to talk with Arnav. There is so much to say. But since it was the last day for Varun, here in Delhi, Arnav suggested me to spend it with my friend. And promised me that tomorrow will be a day...totally dedicated to me. I reluctantly agreed. As soon as Arnav left Lolo went all crazy on me. I think my blush was a total giveaway of what had occured in my bedroom.
"Koko, you should be thankful to me alright. I was the one who suggested Arnav to take you away and make up, while I would distract Varun. So..you are welcome."
I tried to frown at her words but dont know how I ended up with deep flushed cheeks. Seeing my expressions Lolo laughed like a hyena. Ughhh. What the hell is wrong with me? Does being in love make you go all cheesy.
"Shut up Lolo. And dont bother me. I have to study." Making an excuse I left her to her own devices.

I checked my phone to see if Arnav sent any texts. And to my surprise he did send something. When I checked to see what he had sent...my hands literally shook with the intensity of his words..

Ajab haal hai mere dil ki Khushi ka...
Hua hai karam mujhpe jabse kisi ka...
Mohabbat meri ab ye dua maangti hai...
Tere saath tey ho safar zindagi ka...

For a minute I forgot to breath altogether. Did Arnav Singh Raizada turn into a love poet for me?? OH MY JESUS!!! He is gonna kill me somehow. I did not miss the way he had highlighted my name Khushi in his lines.
And for the first time in my life I felt my heart beating furiously. Dhak dhak Oh GOD!!! What should I text in return? This is such an intense message. I wish there was a reference book to help me out. But I had to reply to his text anyhow.

Arnav...if you are gonna write such words for me then how will I study? I will have my annual exams next month. Tum fail krwaoge mujhe sach mein.

I laughed out loud at the ridiculousness of our situation. This guy had to meet me so late. Why could he not meet me when my session began? Study pressure was less during those initials days. Ughhh. My phone vibrated indicating a reply from my love.

If thats the case Khushi Kumari Gupta, then why dont you come to my place for dinner tomorrow evening? I can tutor you as well. We will be all alone. So no chance of disturbance. Kya kehti ho?

Hawwww..I blushed ten shades of red hearing his request. Did he just try to flirt with me?

Arnav POV
When I left from Khushi's place my happiness knew no bounds. However at the same time I was missing her very much. But after watching Varuns kindness I thought my love should spend her time with her childhood friend. When I reached my house I did not feel like doing anything. My thoughts were all about Khushi. So I texted her a shayari. And her reply was a smart one but I knew very well she must have blushed after seeing my text. And then we started talking with some flirting on my part. Finally on a serious note it was decided that tomorrow I would pick Khushi and we will have our dinner at my place.

This was the first time that my girl would visit my place. By late night I could not really wait to see Khushi. Just a few more hours Arnav. And then Khushi will be here with you. I thought before sleep took me over.

Next day around 7.00 PM

I picked up Khushi from her place. She was all shy for a while. We kept glancing at each other. And then eventually we started talking. About things.
"So you are saying that my anger overrules me." I asked after she pointed out my reaction to Varuns arrival.
"Arnav. I just believe that anger is never good for anyone. It wont give you any positive results. It only causes damage. Sometimes the hurt and damage caused in anger can have extreme results. Thats all." Khushi replied.

"So are you planning to change me? Should I expect a controlling girlfriend now?" I teased Khushi. She blushed a little but replied honestly.
"No. You wont have to. I like you the way you are. You dont need to change for anyone. Just be yourself." She said with a smile on her face.
I smiled in return after hearing her words. She wanted me to be myself. Thats why I love you..my girl, I thought to myself.

We arrived at my penthouse. And Khushi was surprised and shocked seeing my lifestyle. I know I am filthy rich. And it can be over-whelming at times.
"Ummm...I was not expecting this." She whispered softly to me.
Knowing that I need to understand her perspective I held her hand in mine and just gestured her to come inside.
"Khushi. Its okay. Take your time." I said with a slight smile.

After giving a thorough tour of my penthouse to my beloved, we finally ended up in the kitchen. She deeply sighed. I looked at her in question but her next words made me laugh.
"I think I love your kitchen more than you Arnav."
"Hahaha...really Khushi? I am so jealous right now."
Yeah especially the Coffee machine. I think you have a strong competitor." Saying so she started caressing the said coffee machine. And gave me a wink in return.

Seeing my love all happy and satisfied by just being in my kitchen..is a glorious sight. And without another thought I started walking towards Khushi all the while keeping my eyes on her. Realizing my intentions she too moved backwards. We were doing a perfectly choreographed dance it seemed. Finally, she stopped with her back towards the coffee machine.
With another few steps I stopped too. Seeing me in such close proximity she tried to leave. I kept my left arm on the coffee machine. Before she could move away from the other side I quickly kept my right hand on the machine as well.

Khushi took shallow breaths now. Her cheeks were red. And her lips trembled in anticipation. While those caramel eyes were wide an unknown emotion was visible in them. I had her trapped between my arms. With calculated moves I brought my lips to her left ear and blew air on it. Her entire form shivered in response.
"So I am a bull huh?" I asked with a smirk.
"Huhhh.." came her reply. Hehehe. Hmmm teasing her is so much fun.
"I heard you that night. You called me Bull Singh Raizada. Guess what Khushi...this bull has trapped the Matador in the shackle of his arms. And I dont plan on letting you go." I said huskily in her ear.

With those words I moved away from her and started making dinner for my girl. And all this while my poor love stood still like a plank of wood with her back to my coffee machine.

Sometime later, after Khushi turned to her normal self...I made her sit at my dining table and served her with my special prawn curry. She too complimented it.
"You are a really good cook. I never thought that Arnav Singh Raizada would cook dinner for me one day." She said.
"Well I never ever imagined that Khushi Kumari Gupta would actually have dinner with me. I did expect a fight with a fork and knife. Remember we fought like cats and dogs initially?" I said lightly.

Khushi POV
"How can I forget those days Mr. Raizada? You seriously were all snobbish and rude to me. You know what I think this is your punishment." I said mischieviously.
"My punishment? Really? And what is my punishment to be exact?" He asked curiously.
"Jesus did not like your behavior towards me. So he punished you by making you fall in love with me. The one with whom you messed." I declared in triumph.

"Oh really? Is that so? Well a while ago near the coffee machine who was being punished by whom Khushi Kumari Gupta?" He asked with a wink.
And I could do nothing apart from flustering at his behavior.

Oh my...Naughty Singh Raizada is scarier than Bull Singh Raizada dude!!!

P.S. the shayari that I used in this chapter is just something that I copy-pasted from google. It was actually a quote on facebook. Dont really know. But just to be clear its not mine.