The anticipation...

Khushi POV
I am back to work after the best mini vacation of my life. However, inspite of all the fun that I had I am still a jittering mess. I am sure you will wonder why so? Well is not the answer simple enough? When you fall for Arnav Singh Raizada you have to be prepared for his demands and deals. After a beautiful and rejuvenating holiday Mr. Raizada blackmailed me into giving him a kiss. Yeah a full on proper kiss as per his words.

And I cannot really do anything about it. Ughhhhh. How do I do it? Jesus Christ this is so not fair. Is this your revenge for me....since I teased Arnav. Oh my I am so dead...
"One chai latte for the corner table." Lolo said waving at me as I stood near the cash counter in my own bubble of thoughts.
I simply stared at the wall in the opposite direction not paying any attention to her words. Hmmm. Its very difficult to plot and plan a kiss. I have to make sure nothing goes wrong. I mean what if I become too clumsy and turn the entire thing into a complete disaster. Uhhh. No. That cannot happen. And then suddenly I felt two hands grabbing my shoulders and shaking me furiously.
"Leave me...I cannot kiss you here at my workplace Arnav.." I muttered not realising at all that it was Lolo and not Arnav who was trying to draw my attention.

Oh Jesus!!!! I wish the floor caves in and I get drowned in it asap. Ughhh.
"Ooooooo....you are thinking about giving Arnav a kiss Koko?!??"
Lolo asked me in an excited tone. I quickly focussed on the order receipt on the counter which stated one chai latte and starting preparing the same.
"I will get it done in a minute." I said to her. But I knew pretty well there was no point in ignoring her questions. I was trying to fill the cup when it was taken away from my sight. Oh lord this curious cat.
"Come on. Dont be shy. You did not even reveal the juicy details of your private holiday with Arnav. Last night you made an excuse of being tired. But you cannot run away now. Tell me. Did he ask you to kiss him or something?" She asked wagging her eyebrows.

Maybe she can give me some pointers about how to proceed with this task. Some advice would be beneficial. But not before grilling her. She too was supposed to give deats about her proposal to Aman right?
"Fine. I will tell you. But you will tell me all about your proposal too. Deal?" I asked. Realizing that this was such a ASRish move.
"Done deal. You first." She replied in an business like tone.

"Yeah. Actually he did. He wants me to kiss him. And this will be our first kiss Lolo. I cannot afford to make mistakes. How should I go about it?" I finally asked trying to face my fears.
She nodded and hmmm-ed at me. And then turned away with a serious look on her face. In the meantime I prepared the order and went to the only occupied table to serve the requested order. When I returned Lolo grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the kitchen area.
"I know how you should proceed in this scenario. Firstly. You are a todays woman so stop being all shy about it. Be focussed and confident. Start by dropping hints. Text him. Why not make him nervous for a change? Secondly. The next time you meet him make sure it is in front of a large audience and be a little touchy feely. And then when the iron is hawtttt strike really hard. Which means...kiss him." Lolo said with a straightface.

I looked at her all bewildered for a moment. But then her words started making sense. Exactly. It is time to turn the tables for once. Thats what he wants. Me all nervous. I wont let that happen. I need to be very confident about it. I wont let him win this. I have to return with a victory smile. Yes. And then I smiled at Lolo. A 360 degree villain-ish smile.
"Hmmm. Not bad Lolo." I said. She simply raised a single eyebrow in return.
"Hey remember the deal....now give me all your details will ya?" I demanded with a wink.

Arnav POV
I am pretty sure that Khushi Kumari Gupta would be very agitated right now. She teased me a lot about my jaan comment. This is the best way to make sure that she knows how no one can win with ASR. I thought with an evil smirk.
And I suppose Khushi's Jesus Christ was also in my favor. Since today is my fashion show. The opportunity for my first kiss dropped in my lap pretty quickly. I have decided I will invite her to attend the same with me. Lets see how long you will run away from our kiss Gupta. I thought to myself.

I was about to call Khushi to tease her, when a message notification alerted me about a text from Khushi. Hmmm. Lets see...hope she does not backs out from my kiss challenge I thought.

Woh Khud Par Guroor Karte Hain,
To Isme Hairat Ki Koi Baat Nahi.
Jinhe Hum Chahte Hain,
Woh Aam Ho Hi Nahi Sakte

.@#*&!!!%.....

For a long moment nothing made sense. I was spellbounded by what I had read.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

DID KHUSHI REALLY TEXT ME WHAT I THINK SHE DID...

I once tried to Flirt with her by sending a shayari to her...is my girl playing with me? Oh. Wow. Uhhhh. I seriously did not expect that from her. Before I could comprehend and think about a way of replying to her text, another message alert made me stand up from my office chair. My hands were shaking with anticipation now. What would she write now?

Anjaam Ki Parwaah Hoti Toh,
Hum Mohabbat Karna Chhod Dete,
Mohabbat Mein Toh Zid Hoti Hai,
Aur Zid Ke Bade Pakke Hain Hum

Okay. She needs to stop. I cannot really focus on my work.  Is she indirectly trying to say that she is prepared to kiss me?? Woah!!! A confident and bold Khushi. Oh MY....With trembling fingers I quickly typed my invite for today's fashion show to her.

Uh Khushi. I am at work. And these messages are really making my emotions go haywire. How about we talk about all this? Today is my fashion show. Wanna be my date for tonight?

I sent the text and then went to attend an important conference with my foreign delegates. Even though all I had to do was hear out the proposal of the other party still my concentration was elsewhere. I was supposed to make Khushi nervous and look at me? It seems I am a girl who went through some heavy eve-teasing. Ughhhhh. In the meantime I texted Aman too, reminding him to send a car to pick up Khushi and Lavanya. Today's fashion show will be epic. Seriously. Epic.
"Sir..."

"Sir.." I heard my secretary calling my name.
"Yes?" I asked in a blank tone. Least interested in the deal right now.
"Sir your signature is needed on these papers. Aman sir has prepared the deed." I quickly signed the documents trusting Aman's knowledge on the matter.

My message tone was like nirvana for me at the moment.
I quickly left the conference room leaving my guests with a not so formal goodbye. I checked my phone. And reading her reply made my day.

Got the venue location from Aman. Thanks for the pick up..in advance. Will see you soon. Sweetheart.

Her endearment made me gulp all of sudden. What will happen today? I thought.