The Surprising Seminar!

Khushi POV
What the hell just happened? Sitting in the bus on my way back home I kept wondering about what just transpired between me and that Arnav Singh Raizada. I have heard about mental patients and their insanity. However this is the height of craziness. Accusing me of conspiring something against him? Defending my friend means that I am hired to draw his attention towards me?? My first description about him is very true, he is a weirdo.

But...why did he stalk me today? And his eyes, those big chocolate eyes held a madness within them. And why am I turning all red remembering about the moments we spend? We were standing so close to one another. Being all wet due to the rain. His face...his face was inches away from mine. Jesus. I think I am going crazy as well. Just forget about him Khushi. Forget all about him.

Arnav POV
Crap. What the hell was I doing? Deliberately taunting her, accusing her just to see that honesty and fire in her eyes. Oh god!!! Those Caramel eyes...NO..No...no no. I cannot think about her in that way. My past and present is too important for me. How can I shift my focus from my goals towards her?

Maybe this was a possibility if I was not ASR. Times have changed. However 5 years ago, things were different. I was Arnav Mallik, a design student and the apple of the eyes of Ratna and Rajeev Mallik. Me, Mom and Dad. We were happy in our world. My dad was a police officer. And that became the sole reason for the destruction of my family. One day when I came back from college, I found my parents in a pool of blood, inside our house. And after a lot of investigation on my part, I found out that the reason for their death was a mafia lord JD. As usual police department was of no help. The fear of JD made the case turn cold.

And that very day I had decided to get involved in the mafia world. To take revenge for my parents death. That was the day when Mafiaboss ASR came to life. And Arnav Singh Raizada struggled to become the topmost businessman of this world. Hence, there is no place for her in my life or this world.

I have to forget about her eyes, her beauty and charm. But, just a while ago...when we stood in close proximity, holding her by the shoulder, I so wanted to taste those wet and trembling lips...
THATS IT!! I have to avoid her at all costs. She cannot get into my head. I wont allow her to. I am ASR. No one can control me. No one.

Next day
Khushi POV
"I am sorry dude. But you have to manage at the diner without me today. This seminar is pretty important Lolo." I apologized to my bestie Lavanya.
"Koko? Are you seriously feeling sorry for attending a seminar which will help you with your studies? You are nuts, you know. Forget about all this rubbish. And go and learn somthing." Lolo said in mock anger while pulling my cheeks.
"Ssss....dont do that. It hurts. Alright I wont apologize. See you in the evening okay?" I said with a wave and turned to walk towards the bus stop.

It took me an hour to reach the venue. The traffic was pretty bad. And finally after a lot of hassles I found myself seated in a big auditorium. It filled up pretty fast. I heard a few girls whispering behind me...
"Oh I will seriously faint right now. That man who walked in after me is supposed to be a part of todays panel. He looked so damn sexy. And that black suit.." This girl is going nuts over a guest speaker. Really? Is he Arnav Singh Raizada that she is about to almost faint??

Oh No!!!! Why did I think about him? I was supposed to ignore him even in my thoughts. What are you doing Khushi? Abort. Abort.

A middle aged gentleman welcomed all of us and requested us to put our hands together for the 3 guests of tonights panel. I clapped enthusiastically, only to stop suddenly, out of shock. The last guest who entered the stage was none other than Arnav Singh Raizada. Oh Christ!!! What the hell is this?!?
I cannot even walk out now. The doors have been closed. If I make my way outside right now then everyone will notice. Especially that Bull Singh Raizada.