Epilogue!

Khushi POV
So much has happened in these two years. I have finished my studies. Now I dont work in a diner to make ends meet. As a fact me and Lolo, both of us work at an MNC. At times I dont get to have free time. But when I do I make sure that I spend as much as time possible with my soon to be husband Arnav. Yup. Mr. Raizada has been doing a lot of things now a days. The king of fashion business is super busy in organizing his own wedding since past one month.

Times have changed a lot. Remember a few years ago...a super rude and snobby Arnav Singh Raizada had misbehaved with my bestie Lolo. And how I went into a protective mode and gave him a good scolding. Hehehehe. Who would have thought that in a few years I would be getting married to the same guy. However, now that snobby guy has become a softy. My very own teddy bear. The one who understands me. Who trusts me. Who is now my friend first, then a loving boyfriend. Yup. Its true. Now Arnav even tells me about his day to day moments. He without fail expresses himself now and again. The very next day of our engagement he had promised to be a true friend. And now I have fallen more in love with him.

The shrilling of my phone brought me back from my train of thoughts.
I answered it quickly. A happy smile on my face knowing who was calling.
"Hi baby.." I teased him. He hates it if I call him baby.
"Khushi....please dont do that." He said in an annoying voice.
"Okay alright no baby talks. Well what is it? How come my super busy fiancee found the time to talk with silly old me?" I complained.
"Khushi. You know it very well...its not that I am purposely ignoring you. I am trying my level best to fulfill my girls dream of a beautiful wedding. Phewww. Its not easy to plan such a thing. By the way I just spoke to Mother Fernandez she says we can hold our wedding in the orphanage this weekend."
I could hear a twinkle in his voice. His happiness evident enough.

"Hmmm. Thats sad. Now I will have to marry you soon enough. And here I was making plans to elope woth Anil." I said in a teasing tone.
"Really? Is that so? How strange....I just saw Anil with his girlfriend a while ago in my office. You know he is dating my secreatary right?" I could hear his smirk clearly.

"Ughhh. You are so bad. Now I am all embarassed." I said.
"Oh so you wanted a different reaction. Alright. Khushi Kumari Gupta...if you dont marry me this weekend then I will drag you to the altar myself." He said in a husky voice.

I shivered at his tone. This man will be the death of me one day. He never leaves a single opportunity to remind me that I am only meant for him. And sometimes I actually provoke him on purpose. It gives me a great pleasure when he fumes with possessiveness and declares that he is the only guy I am supposed to love.
"Oh really Raizada? Is that so? What if I file a police complaint? Are you gonna kidnap me again?" I said trying to imitate his husky voice.

Silence met my voice. I knew it. What we have is not one sided. He too gets flustered easily. Its just not that visible at times.
"Khushi I am in my office right now. Dont start something which you cannot finish. I can easily come to your office...its only 20 minutes away from mine. You dont wish to be fired do you? You loose concentration easily when it comes to me." His smirk evident in his tone.

"Stop it Arnav." I said with a blush.
"Okay fine. Stop turning all red. What will your colleagues think?" He replied.
"So we are getting married this weekend huh?" I said feeling blissful.
"Yup finally we are getting married. You made me wait for so long. If it was not about your studies I would have eloped with you the very next day we got engaged." Arnav stated.
"Really...would you have done that? If I remember someone was pretty busy grovelling those days." It was my turn to tease now.
"Whatever. Shut up. Go and do your office work Gupta. Your leave has been sactioned right?" He asked.
"Ofcourse its our honeymoon. No office work should keep us busy." I said.
"Cool see you soon." With that he cut the call and I came back from my day dreams. Concentrate Khushi. Lunchbreak is almost over.