The Romance continues!

JD POV
"Sir as per our informant ASR is none other than Arnav Mallik...son of Malliks. Yes Sir, the same family who you killed 5 years back. He is Inspector Mallik's son. He has joined the mafia world with the aim to finish you off. He is back for revenge." A voice from the phone stated.

"Are you sure about this information my dear? Remember I dont do well with lies. One wrong word and you will have to say goodbye to yourself." JD said arrogantly.

"Sir I am 100% sure. My brother works for ASR, Sir. He is one of ASR's trusted men. But in reality he works for you. I will send you more updates as soon as possible. For now just be aware that ASR is not an alley but an enemy." Saying so the voice ended the call.

"Hmmm. ASR. It was my mistake to leave you alive that fateful day. But now I will rectify the errors made by me. Soon. Very soon." Hehehehe....I laughed out loud planning the demise of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi POV
"I am sorry. I wish we could meet more often. But these days I have double duties. I have to work on my project and do my job at the diner and my exams will start pretty soon." I said all tired after having a hectic day.
"Khushi. Its alright. I get it. But is there really a need for you to work right now. I mean first finish your studies. Then you can do a full time job with a good pay somewhere else." Arnav suggested.

Right now I was resting on my bed and talking to Arnav on the phone. I felt bad for not being able to spend sometime with him. However the circumstances were not in our favor. He was busy with his work too. And the little time that he was free was of no use due to my schedule these days.
"Thanks Arnav. But I cannot really do that right now. We are not staying at the orphanage like earlier. Lolo and me are sharing this apartment along with the utilities. I cannot just leave my work and burden Lolo. But dont worry its just a matter of another year by then we will finish our degrees and things would be better." I replied with a yawn.

"Khushi you seem very tired. Its alright. You go to sleep. We will talk tomorrow okay?" He said lovingly.
"Hmmm. Yeah I should do that. I love you so much Arnav." I said sleepily.
"Goodnight Khushi. I love you too sweetheart." He said. After that I fell into a deep sleep.

Arnav POV
"My instincts are telling me that something is definitely wrong. JD has changed his plans all of a sudden. He is not coming to India next month. He never postpones his plans like this. I think someone is informing him about you." Aman said in a grave voice.
"Do you know what you are saying Aman? We have a rat amongst us. This guy is squeeking everything about us to JD!!!!" I screamed outloud loosing my temper.
"I know ASR. But thats the only conclusion that I can arrive at. And finding out who he is will be a little difficult. I need some time to figure out who is the disloyal one." Aman said heavily.

I took deep breaths. And then remembered how Khushi calmed me down the last time I was with her. Memories of her caresses and kiss made me calm down a bit.
Aman saw how my mood changed within seconds. And then he muttered to himself but his voice was quite clear to me.
"Thanks to Khushi..."
"I can hear you.." I said harshly.
"I know." He said almost smiling.
"Relax. I will sort this out." He said softly. And began to leave my house.

But then I thought why not give him a good retort.
"Aman why dont you sort out your and Lavanya's issue as well? I mean say that you love her. Why the need to hide your feelings?" I smirked. And poor Aman blushed and stuttered making me feel all better.
'I...I...should...go..." saying that he quickly left my place.

I was about to sleep when an idea struck me. Hmmm. Khushi Kumari Gupta. How about some coffee tomorrow morning...I smiled an evil smile thinking all about surprising her.
I messaged Lavanya asking her if there is a possibility for me to do what I had in mind. After a long talk of 20 minutes everything was sorted. And I slept happily thinking about tomorrow.

Early in the morning 6am at Khushi's house
Khushi POV
I felt well rested. Yesterday's fatigueness had faded away with my good 8 hour sleep. I woke up feeling refreshed. And quickly left my room to make sure that Lolo was up and about to shower. This girl needs to be pushed out of the bed. Everyday is the same story. I entered her room only to see that Lolo was missing. Thinking that she might be in the washroom I knocked at the door but it was unlocked. Strange. Where is she?

I came back to my room for a shower. And got ready. I left the washroom and gasped in surprise to find Arnav Singh Raizada sitting on my bed with a makeshift table which held hot coffee and sandwiches.
"Goodmorning love." He said and hugged me tightly. Coming out from my initial shock. I quickly hugged him back.
"Arnav...you are here...you are really here." Jesus it has been a week since we saw each other.
"I am here Khushi. Hmmm. You smell so good. Like jasmine and roses." He said inhaling deeply. I blushed hearing his words.
He left his hold on me but only to take my hand in his and drag to the bed.
"Your breakfast is waiting for you Princess." Saying so he made me sit on the bed and sat opposite to me.
"What is all this? What was the need to do this. You are so busy with work. You should sleep properly. Who told you to get up so early? Just for meeting me you gave up on your sleep. Arnav please dont risk your health like this." I said all worried now.

"Are you done? Breakfast is getting cold. And I am fine. Sleeping a little less for just one day is not going to affect my health Khushi Kumari Gupta. Now start eating." He said in his ASR voice. But I did not miss the love hidden for me in his words.
I quickly started eating up. He too joined me feeling all the more satisfied watching me eat. I guessed easily that the the reason for Lolo's disappearance had something to do with Arnav's surprise.
"So you took Lolo's help...did you not?" I asked in between the bites.
"I did. And I rewarded her for her help too. She is out for a jogging date with Aman." He said with a wink.

I laughed like a hyena imagining the scenario.
"Really you did that? Its a little hard for me to imagine you being a match maker that too for Aman and Lolo." I said.

We were done with the breakfast now. And Arnav was watching me laugh at him openly. His expressions quickly changed to annoyance.
"Stop laughing Khushi." He said with irritation clear in his voice.
I still continued to do so. And then all of sudden he pushed me on to the bed and came on top of me. All traces of laughter left my face feeling him so close to me.
"Ar...Arnav...I...you.." His fingers slowly started tracing my face. He rubbed his thumb on my forehead, my eyebrows and then my cheeks. And slowly...painstaking slowly his thumb caressed my lips. A gasp escaped my mouth involuntarily.
"I like it when you shiver by my mere touch Khushi Kumari Gupta." Saying that he left my face and got up from the bed, allowing me to get up and straighten myself.

"Thanks for today Arnav. I loved it." I said smiling at him.
"And I love you. Now come on. Let me drop you to your college. In this way we will get some more time together." Saying so he grabbed my hand in his and after taking my bag...together we left my place.