Curse of a Mobster

Laila Sinha POV
"I am cent percent sure Sir. This girl is very important to ASR. I saw Khushi Kumari Gupta getting close and cozy with him in his fashion show a few days back." I said.

"Hmmm. Goodjob. There is a reason why I like you so much my dear. Anything else worthy of notifying me?" He asked.

"Arnav Singh Raizada has finally found his bride in this woman. This girl even spoke about their engagement and wedding. And ASR did not deny." I said in an intimidated tone.

"Perfect. You are free from all the debts now.  Thanks for the info love." He then cut the call.

Huhhh. Enjoy this temporary bubble of happiness. You messed up with the wrong person Arnie. No one gets away by simply rejecting me. You will regret it. You will terribly regret. Hahahaha. I laughed evilly.

JD POV
"You very well know what to do now. Remember if you fail in this task I wont spare your life dear." I ordered him.

"Ye...yes...Sir. I....wont....fail...promise." The poor fella stammered.
With a flick of my finger I gestured him to leave me.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Hahhhhh.

Arnav POV
I was on cloud nine. All of a sudden it seemed that this world was full of light and happiness. Khushi has given me a rebirth or something. I am just a puppet now. A love sick fool. And I am happy to be one. Well I guess its high time I buy a ring for her. I quickly left my office and called a jeweller to explain about my choices and styles.

Khushi POV
Me and Lolo were argueing like cats and dogs in the park near our house. Our mouths were doing all the excercises today. And I am super tired now. However, our discussion has turned into a never ending quarrel.

"Just listen to me once Lolo. You are not aware about anything yet. This is just the tip of the iceberg." I tried to plead.

"REALLY KOKO? Thats all you have to say. ARE YOU NOT SCARED at all? These guys are NOT ORDINARY PEOPLE...THEY ARE MAFIASSSS. MOBSTERS!!!!" She screamed in my ears.

"I know. I know who they are. And what they are. I am not a kid Lolo. Remember when I was all pissed off about those bodyguards. You said I am not being logical. That I should not draw conclusions so early. And now you are repeating the same thing." I tried to explain.

"There is a HIGH DIFFERENCE between the two situations." Lolo declared.

"Not much. Only the reasons are different. Hear me out once. Then decide. Aman could have easily hidden this side of his from you. You would have been unaware of all this stuff, if he would not have informed you. How many people have to courage to tell such things Lolo? Was it easy for you to tell him about your past? It is not a dinner conversation right?" I questioned her.

"ME BEING AN ORPHAN AND AMAN BEING A MAFIA MAN IS NOT THE SAME KOKO." She wailed. Ughhhhhh.

Why did this happen now? I so wanted to discuss the details of my first kiss with my best friend. But here the situation has changed drastically.
I need to discuss all this with Arnav. Only he can help me now. I  took out my phone and was about to call him when one of the men in black that is my bodyguard took it away from me.

"What the hell?!?" I said in shock.
"Ma'am. Sir needs to meet you urgently. He said I should drive you to his place asap. Please its important." The bodyguard said.

Uh ohhh. I should call Arnav first. But. No. I wont disturb. Maybe he is close to his revenge. I should be supportive right now. So without another thought I just nodded my head and then spoke to Lolo.

"Dude. Clear your head and think thoroughly. We will talk later. I need to see Arnav. He needs me. And I will support him no matter what. We have someone now Lolo. We have people who care for us. And now it is not right to back out, due to something which is not in their control." Saying so I left Lolo in the park and went along with the bodyguard.

But not before texting him something to show that he had me by his side always.

"I Trust You. And I Love You. Always."

Arnav POV
"Arnav....Arnav....." I heard Aman shouting like a mad man while running towards my cabin.

"What the....Aman stop screaming!" I said in anger.

He quickly stepped inside my cabin and locked the door. When I raised my eyebrow he simply threw a couple of phone bills at me.

"This is Vikram's phone bills. The representative of our team of men. He is the one. The one who betrayed us. He is constantly in touch with JD. And as per my sources Laila Sinha is also somehow involved." He said breathlessly.

Oh CRAP.....DAMN IT!!!

WHAT THE HELL!! WHY DO I SMELL TROUBLE....

SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN...

SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE..

OH GOD!!! KHUSHIIII

I quickly took my from the table and dialled her number. Only to hear that her phone was switched off. Ughhhh.

"DAMN IT..." I said in anger.

"Whats wrong...is Khushi..." Aman tried to ask.

"She is not answering the phone. Come on. We need to go." I rushed out of my office. But not before reading a text that I had missed to check.
It was Khushi's text. And it gave me chills right now. An unknown fear took over me.

"I Trust You. And I Love You. Always."

Khushi POV
"Hey...where are you taking me? This is not the way to Arnavs penthouse..." I said suspiciously.

The bodyguard smiled a creepy smile and spoke with a smile.
"I am taking you to your end."

I tried to call Arnav but a handkerchief with heavy chloroform stopped me. I lost myself to darkness soon enough. My last thought being about only the one person who loved me more than life.

Arnav....

Lolo POV
Am I being really irrational? But Aman is dangerous. Ofcourse he is. Then why do I feel abandoned. Being away from him is safe. Then why do I feel so broken. I need to speak to Aman. I need to hash this out.

I dialled his number and he answered in one ring. Hmmm. Desperate much Singhania I thought.

"Hey..." I greeted him but his next words took my breath away.

"Lavanya Khushi is with you right? Please tell me she is safe. You both are together right?" He was  literally begging.

"No she left with that bodyguard. Arnav wanted to meet her urgently so she..." I was again interrupted. This time by a fierce Arnav.

"What the hell! Lavanya I never instructed such a thing. When did he take her? Where did they go?"

Oh My God. JESUS. CHRIST. MY BUDDY MY KOKO IS IN DANGER. ALL BECAUSE OF STUPID ME.

"I AM SO SORRY. Arnav we argued about you being in mafia and then when one of those men in black guy came to us Khushi left saying that you needed her support. They left like an hour ago." I said feeling pathetic right now.

"Go BACK HOME. DONT BE OUT RIGHT NOW. KHUSHI IS IN DANGER. I SUGGEST YOU TRY TO BE SAFE." And then the call was cut.

I walked back home quickly. And all I could remember was our childhood moments. Those fun filled days. No. No. No. Please God. Make sure that she returns home safely. I beg you.