Helping The Poltergeist

Once dead and out of the human world, but still part of it in a way; walking the same pavement but never feeling the cement under their feet, would ghosts still have a purpose for the living?

Amber has everything a teenager could ever wish for: good grades; fame; a loving family; a boyfriend who's a member of a popular band; a pretty cat named Sadie; and her bestfriend Bree (Or so she thought).

One can say her life is perfect. A promising future awaits. Except that there is none.

After her sudden death, she had never gone to the light- you know, the thing that dead people follow to rest in peace. She came back to the city where she lived. And it was a bad idea.

No one sees her; talks to her; or even the slightest idea that she is still there. Not one living thing feels her presence except for Sadie who seems to sense his owner's non-physical appearance. It saddened her. It dawned to Amber that her existence as a spirit- well, more of a mere imprint of a departed soul- was worthless.

So the question is, why was she still here?

That's when she meets me.

The name's Hollie Agatha Rosenberg. My name is one thing for pretty much everyone to ignore me. But what's more? I'm no ordinary girl -not because I suffered from an accident making me forget everything- I'm different. Peculiarly different from others.

And I'd told the truth when I said, "I can see what others can't."

Helping The Poltergeist ©2014

____________________________________

A/N:

I'm letting you all know that I have no claims regarding the group of One Direction and its members. They are for a fact a real band. Not so fictional characters at all. But this story and their roles are all fictitious.

And that's why if you think some parts of the story seems to be for real, the only explanation I can give is that they are all coincidence. Nothing of this happened or will ever happen in real life. All of this are pieces of imaginations from my head.

That's all.

Enjoy what's in store for you!