Otto

"Eh?" Inoue blinked, feeling herself drop to the floor. A familiar floor and garden, she was in Hibari's house... Wasn't she just with him a moment ago, with all the others in front of that weird machine thing?

"By the way-"

"Where's Tsuna?"

The woman in the back with long black hair turned to the broody looking man beside her, "Kyoya."

The man turned to her, frowning like usual. He didn't waste anytime in grabbing her hand and leaving, the older Gokudera shouting after him.

Hibari was planning on having a word with Sawada, who allowed his precious Mai to infiltrate the Millefiore alone. As much as she said it was her decision and choice, he blamed Sawada all the way.

"Kyoya." She stopped, the forest greenery surrounding them. He turned to see her smiling at him, a smile he'd missed. She grabbed his face and stepped closer, focusing her eyes on his. "I'm not dead."

"You died before the plan."

"But the plan was made."

"You could've been gone forever."

"But I'm not." She looked up at his scowl, a teary smile making it's way onto her face, yet she continued to look stunning. "I love you too much to leave you like that."

He didn't move for a second before grabbing her hand and placing a gentle hand on her waist, closing the small distance between them, he smashed his lips onto hers; a feeling both had longed for.

Hibari is probably at school, is what her mind and experience told her. So she hurried out of his house, surprisingly not swarming with Disciplinary committee members, and rushed to school. Not sparing a moment to stop and appreciate her surroundings, not even to go home.

She ran into the school, walking through the hallways because Hibari probably wouldn't appreciate it if she didn't. Going to the first place she expected him to be, the rooftop, she didn't see him. A surprise truthfully, he wasn't on any of the school roofs... so perhaps the Reception room?

Hurrying through the halls, the sky beginning to darken already, she approached the Reception room and opened it quietly, thinking he'd probably be asleep or busy.

She was right, he was sitting on the sofa with his eyes shut, asleep she guessed. She spied Hibird on his hand and smiled, it was a familiar sight but it made her warm inside, made her feel ecstatic.

Stepping inside, she quietly made her way over to him, standing in front of him, watching his breathing and tranquil expression. She liked watching him fight, but this was her favourite sight.

She liked the quiet times, the one's where there were no problems, just the two of them.

"Wah!?"

Well, when he was actually asleep that is.

He'd suddenly pulled her forward, causing her to lose her balance and fall onto him, her knee landed on the edge of the sofa between his legs, the other to the side of his leg; it wasn't the comfiest position. He smirked at her, like he didn't just drag her onto him.

She was already red in the face, then she noticed her hands on his chest, he liked putting her in awkward situations huh?

"From now on, never leave my side."

Inoue was slightly confused about what brought this up but then a drifting thought floated up, "You're talking about the future right?" Her smile grew sad as she sat back on her leg slightly, not completely, she didn't want to be sitting on him or anything.

"You died."

"Sorry... Did Kusakabe-san tell you?"

"I saw your coffin." She froze, having forgotten about that. She looked down, hiding a fragile smile. But she was at around the same height as him, if not taller now, he could see her face clearly. She felt his hand touch her hip, cup her cheek, but she didn't react. "Mai."

Her eyes shot up, seeing him staring at her. "Hi..Hibari.." Her lips turned downwards shakily, her eyebrows creasing and her eyes growing watery.

But his lips turned upwards in a miniscule smile, his arm wrapped around her midsection and his hand tangled itself in her hair, gradually bringing her face closer to his, their foreheads pressed together. Her eyes widened marginally, never leaving his.

His hand moved from her hair and onto her hip, his other hand following. Inoue had a hold of his shoulder, to balance her, and a hand on his cheek, nearer his chin, absentmindedly playing with his hair.

"I don't want you to call me that anymore."

"Eh?" She uttered, only seeing him stare at her, "K-Kyo..ya...?" She mumbled, unable to move her face away so averting her eyes, which eventually found themselves back onto Hibari.

She could feel his breath on her face as he drew even closer, somehow she didn't realise it was her actually moving towards him. Before she knew it, she'd let her own temptation take over, she'd leaned down and stopped before kissing him, yet their lips were touching, almost teasingly. "Kyo..Kyoya..." She whispered, feeling his lips brush against hers as she spoke.

"Hn?"

She shut her eyes, feeling all the embarrassment rush in at once, "Don't leave me..."

His answer was a smirk, she could feel it, even hear a little huff of breath. She could feel herself smiling, finally pressing forward and releasing all the pent up emotion she had. It was the first kiss she'd ever initiated, and it couldn't have been better.

Until Hibari took over and just made her even more flushed. She wasn't sure how he managed it, but he grabbed her and flipped her around so she was laying back on the sofa, him hovering over.

Her disheveled state, hair spread across the arm of the sofa, her messy clothing, her shirt wracked up and revealing her stomach, her skirt was barely covering her thighs and her cardigan was almost halfway off. Her blushing face, the lidded eyes, the heavy breathing.

Despite her state, she still gingerly held his face in her hands, smiling up at him. She looked tired.

So he sat back, a relaxed position with his eyes shut, he probably wanted sleep too.

"Sorry, Kyoya."

He just hummed.

"Your name's Hibari right? It's a beautiful name. I heard you lead the Disciplinary Committee, everyone's scared of you."

"Then why is it you aren't."

"Because I don't know you yet."

ok why is the italic feature never working when i publish?

i dont appreciate it