Chapter 37: Farewell

Date: Early October +o+ Andy is 1 year old

^^ One Week Later ^^

*Tris POV *

"How about Tarzan and Jane? That would match Andy's tiger costume," Tobias suggests. We are trying to come up with a good Halloween "couple" costume for us.

"Um, since we just watched the classic Tarzan movie, I'm going to assume that you haven't forgotten how Tarzan is actually dressed. So, you're ok wearing a loincloth smaller than your boxers?!" I ask teasingly. I sure as hell wouldn't mind seeing Tobias looking all sexy this Halloween. "If yes, I think we should use some baby oil to slather all over your body. I'll even help apply it!"

I giggle softly as Tobias's cheeks turn red. He then rolls on top of me on the bed. It's an early Saturday morning, and Andy is still sound asleep thanks to the black-out blinds my apartment has.

I gently rub circles on Tobias's back while enjoying the weight of him pressing me into the mattress. I always feel safe and loved when he is so close.

"I was only thinking about you as my Jane, but that will be a big no for Tarzan," he whispers in my ear before kissing my jaw. His tongue traces lazily along my jaw in between his kisses.

I hum softly before I answer him. "Too bad, I'd love to be your Jane," I whisper as I shift my hips under him to put his groin right where I need it. I'm still not wearing any panties, not since he pulled them off me last night when we made love.

He groans softly and moves my knees up to have better access to me. His eyes are suddenly dark and focused. "Tris?" I know that he wants me, and badly. I can feel how hard he is.

"I want you." I move my hips to tease him. "Andy may wake up soon, so let's just go slow. We can be quiet."

Tobias smiles, leaning down to kiss me slowly, pulling my lower lip in between his teeth and causing me to whimper. He slips his fingers down to begin pleasuring me, but I stop him.

"I'm ready now, just go slow," I croon with urgency while guiding his tip to my core.

Our lovemaking is slow and sensual; we kiss, hug and continue discussing our Halloween costumes, which makes us laugh.

As he holds me I realize I've never been so happy and comfortable with him as I am now.

I love him so much.

++o++

"Okay, Andy! We are on a mission. It's up to us to find some solid costume ideas for me and your Dada." I laugh as Andy looks up from his stroller and smiles at me. Every day that passes, I see less baby and more of a little boy in my son.

Tobias is helping Zeke with some errands today, and then they're having a guys' lunch out. I decided to run some errands of my own and make a day of it with Andy.

Pushing his stroller to one of the city's larger marketplaces, I am also hoping to find some costume ideas for Tobias and me. The marketplace has so many small specialty shops, and more and more are opening each week now that Chicago is accessible to the rest of the country.

Pulling Andy's stroller out of a shop and walking backwards into the main walkway, I am shocked when I turn the corner and run smack into Christina. She is alone and has a handful of packages.

We both look at each other awkwardly. I immediately remember the last time she and I spoke, when she was taunting me about bed sheets and sex stains.