05

Third Person's

The fansigning event has ended and the boys are now heading to go somewhere to eat because Seokjin's too tired to cook even though he insisted that he still can, the members shook their head to him as they noticed how tired the eldest look.

Now sitting on the van peacefully with their manager driving for them. Yoongi silently and smoothly placed his hands into Jin's thighs, slightly suprising the half-asleep elder.

“What are you doing?” Seokjin whispered to Yoongi though he still didn't remove the latter's hand on his thigh.

Yoongi smiled innocently at him, “I'm seducing you.” He said truthfully like it wasn't a big deal and natural.

“Did you missed me that much?”

“You were seated beside Namjoon and Jimin that time and I'm on the last seat during the fansign, ofcourse I've missed you!”

Aigoo.”

Jin was out of words so he made his move and kissed Yoongi. They kissed like the other members isn't there.. envying yoongi.

They stopped when Yoongi felt something hit his head. He glared at Jungkook when he saw the maknae looking at them with an evil smirk.

Yoongi knew about Jungkook and Taehyung having a crush on his boyfriend but he didn't know that that it's not just the two but also Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon.

NamJin was the realest ship for the ARMYs but they didn't knew that Seokjin is his.

He coldly rolled his eyes on Jungkook then look back to his lovely boyfriend who's curiously looking at him, “What bothers you, Yoongi-ah?”

It's nothing, hyung. Let's continue what we're doing a while go, shall we?” The shorter boy said then smile.

Jin tapped his boyfriend's shoulder, “As much as I want to, I need to take a quick nap cause I feel like my eyes will give up at any moment.”

Yoongi nodded then sighed. He glared at the maknae again, mentally cursing him for disturbing him and Seokjin.

That brat..

Jungkook and Hoseok high-fived then smirk, giggling evily as their plan work.

Jungkook didn't know that Hoseok's also inlove with the eldest hyung and so he thought that Hoseok was just helping him.

Jimin shook his head at Hoseok and Jungkook's attitude towards Yoongi. He was pitying the two for disturbing the couples just because of their jealousy.

Jimin is jealous too, but atleast he could control himself. Not like the other two chicldish human being in front of his seat.

Taehyung and Namjoon frowned when they saw the two kissed but did nothing. Taehyung also, doesn't want to get too attached to the eldest hyung so he still can quit from his feelings towards the eldest hyung of bangtan.

But in Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin's case, it's unrequited.

-----

a/n; i'm sorry if this is short. i promise to make it longer next time. xx