06

Third Person's

Jimin smirked when he saw that Yoongi's already asleep and so as the other members except him and Seokjin. He can do whatever he wants now.

“The losers are tired.” He mumbled to himself then rolled his eyes.

He remembered the thing that had happened while they're eating at the restaurant after their fansigning event.

He remembered how Namjoon purposely pushed the glass of water so it'll be poured on Seokjin's pants and their leader immediately took a tissue then wiped the elder's pants; specifically Jin's crotch.

Leader's dirty tactics, tsk.

Jimin? Why are you still awake?”

Jimin was snapped out of his trance when he heard his favorite hyung's voice, which is Seokjin's.

He smiled to his hyung then pointed at the towel on his hyung's shoulders, “What are you gonna do, hyung?” He innocently asked.

Jin smiles back, “I'll just take a bath, Jiminie.” The elder answered.

Jimin clapped his hands like a child, already proceeding to his plan, “Let's bath together, hyung! Then we can also fuck–” He stopped when he realized the words he have said.

The eldest hyung raised an eyebrow, questioning Jimin's words because it's almost muffled, “What did you just say?” He asked.

“I mean, we can rub each other's back since we can't reach it by ourselves, right?” Jimin clarified and sighed as Jin nodded at his excuse.

After the explaining, Seokjin finally agreed on having a bath with Jimin since he really need someone to rub his back and shoulders since he can't and Yoongi's already asleep too.

They made their way to the bathroom then closed it. Jimin started to unbutton his white polo while Jin is looking at him confusingly.

“Uh, what are you doing, Jiminie?” The elder tilted his head on the side then looked at him.

“Duh, hyung. I'm stripping, do you wanna bath with clothes on? How will I rub your back?” Jimin explained.

Seokjin nodded then started to strip his clothes too. Jimin licked his lower lip as he look at Jin's body, his plan was a success.

They both place theirselves in the bath tub with the opposite sides, feeling the slightly cold water engulf their warm ones.

Hyung, can you tell me another pick-up line?” Jimin asked, giving Seokjin his cute eyesmile as he hide the smirk that's forming to his lips. “But this time, a dirty or sexy pick-up line.” He added.

Seokjin raised an eyebrow for a second, thinking wether to refused Jimin's request or to just do it since a pick-up line wouldn't hurt, right?

“Alright, then.” The elder started. He smirked at Jimin, “Do you know that I'm like a shower?” Jin asked, still smirking.

“Why?” Jimin slowly started to feel shy as he was strongly anticipating to Jin's next line.

“Because when you turn me on, I'll make you wet.”